***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

That **** looks good!!! Looks like I might have to buy my Wade jersey from them. What does the white ones look like? Could you post some pics up?

I only ordered the black one from them...first time I get a Heat jersey from wieke. I bought the other ones from someone else but here's the pics they have on the website...http://www.weiketrade.com/Product/Pro854.Html

Keep on being delusional. Your team is going to keep getting slower, our team is going to get better. Once Ray Allen retires you guys are going to regret resigning ***** *** Pierce and will be screaming to trade him like before.

Trust me, none of y'all want coach spo to be fired. Who do you guys think is going to coach this team, a fake *** hall of fame coach named doc rivers who almost lost his job but is riding the coat tails of KG and Ray Allen? Hell no. We got a real hall of fame coach who knows how to win. But lemme guess, doc rivers is a better coach. Hahahahahahahahaha

i don't care about 2011 i care about the 2010 season and the celtics will be your heat teams undoing if they match up in the postseason...as for doc rivers he's overrated just like every coach with a loaded roster is and i never brought him up...avoid the c's if you can heat that's all i can say

kg has much better legs this year than the last few...and your lack of true bigs with game and depth will be exposed...that and rondo will run circles around your point

and stop with the your time is coming yawn crap...these old guys on this roster have whooped your young in their prime players *** to start the season...its old hat and you'll still be talking the same noise i'm sure after we eliminate your ***...

and if by chance you do avoid us the lakers bigs will eat you guys up...

b/t i like the way some of you mouths have changed your tune on the c's this year after we've taken you to the woodshed 2 times...figures

the Heat will get better as the season goes on, and when Mike Miller gets back (that is when they will be at their best). Yeah they could use a true low post scorer, but their other big problem is PG. Arroyo just can't do the little things needed right now for the Heat as a starter, and Chalmers has regressed since his rookie year.

That's the difference between the Heat and the Celtics when each Big 3 was brought together. The Celtics big 3 all had set roles they were comfortable in (KG as a defender, Allen spot up shooter, and Pierce as the slasher) and then Perkins and ROndo also added enough on offense to get by. While Wade and LeBron need to learn how to work off each other a bit, the big problem is that Anthony and Arroyo don't contribute on offense.

i don't care about 2011 i care about the 2010 season and the celtics will be your heat teams undoing if they match up in the postseason...as for doc rivers he's overrated just like every coach with a loaded roster is and i never brought him up...avoid the c's if you can heat that's all i can say

kg has much better legs this year than the last few...and your lack of true bigs with game and depth will be exposed...that and rondo will run circles around your point

and stop with the your time is coming yawn crap...these old guys on this roster have whooped your young in their prime players *** to start the season...its old hat and you'll still be talking the same noise i'm sure after we eliminate your ***...

b/t i like the way some of you mouths have changed your tune on the c's this year after we've taken you to the woodshed 2 times...figures

Seriously.....is there anything more pathetic than talking trash on an internet message board because you associate yourself with a particular sports team?

I'm not sold on the Celtics just because they've beaten the Heat a couple times. I still think both O'Neal signings were bad moves, and neither fits with what that team wants to do defensively. Davis has been the best center on that team so far and what do they do when Perkins comes back? Shaq has mad remarkable progress in taming his mammoth ego but can he really handle being put on the inactive roster?

This Heat team has a long ways to go, and I'd be rather pleasantly surprised if we start seeing things come together by midseason. For better or worse, this is going to be a very different team a couple of months from now.

HAHAHAHA. First off, nobody is beating the Lakers. NOBODY. You can cheer for the Celts second place all you want, most reasonable Heat fans realize that this team wasn't going to win any type of championship this season. Most of us are just waiting paitiently to rub it in everybodies face, this year or next, I don't care. While the Celts are rebuilding for the better half of the next decade, the Heat will be on top so you better pray that somebody in the west takes out Kobe and the Lakers cause the Celts window is getting smaller and smaller. Theres a reason you don't care beyond 2010, its cause your teams about to fall off soon so of course your in win now mode.

And by the way, my "mouth" hasn't changed one bit about the Celtics, I hate that team as much as I hate the Jets and I was laughing my *** off when the Celts lost last year and I'll be laughing my *** off when you lose this year, no matter where it is. Paul Pierce can take this off season to practice his flopping.

Second of all, its November. Stop celebrating, everybody thats doing it sounds real silly. Hater articles, owners coming outta the shadows, and fans laughing all have one thing in common, your hoping this team never figures this thing out, never learns how to work together and most are trying to enjoy it now cause everybody knows they won't be enjoying soon. You don't like reading it, get the **** outta here. You can yawn all you want, but thats what most of this fan base knew coming into this season, it was a work in progress. Most of the haters that are coming to the "Official Miami Heat" thread sound like cheerleaders. It reminds me of some of the loser Jets fans that come to finheaven. Pathetic.

And ilovemyfins4eva, nothing personal but what the hell are you even doing in here. Your a Knicks fan that has a payroll almost as big as the Heat without the record to show for it. It makes no sense for you to be even be in this thread. We haven't even played the Knicks yet.

Seriously.....is there anything more pathetic than talking trash on an internet message board because you associate yourself with a particular sports team?

I'm not sold on the Celtics just because they've beaten the Heat a couple times. I still think both O'Neal signings were bad moves, and neither fits with what that team wants to do defensively. Davis has been the best center on that team so far and what do they do when Perkins comes back? Shaq has mad remarkable progress in taming his mammoth ego but can he really handle being put on the inactive roster?

This Heat team has a long ways to go, and I'd be rather pleasantly surprised if we start seeing things come together by midseason. For better or worse, this is going to be a very different team a couple of months from now.

fans of teams talk trash to eachother all the damn time on the internet...what do you think we are doing here...its more than just discussion...its pathetic if you don't realize it

anyways...i wasn't talking to you

Back
Top Bottom