***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

I think you guys,in time will win several...I just hate the way some Heat fans act like Boston is some old punk team thats not a contender.
Boston is a very good/great battle harden team...Hell,the East this year is deep.It will be a war,whoever makes it out of the East.
The Lakers will probaly be well rested waiting on the East winner.
Take this from a Boston fans viewpoint on what I've seen from Miami.
Everybody is worried about how Wade,Lebron and Chris Bosh can play together on the court at the same time.
Thats not the problem...watch how Doc rivers runs Boston's rotation.
At the start of game and towards the end (depending on foul trouble ) are the only times for any real length of time that Pierce,
Ray and Kevin are all together.
Once the subs start coming in it's about Piece and the role players that fit with him,
then Ray and the players that fit with him and so on with Kevin.
So most times just two of the big 3 are together giving someone rest.
THIS is what Miami needs to find out,what role players fit with whom and when.
Just my thoughts.
This what make Doc a great coach.
It's a long season...we will all be in the playoffs....
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
P.S. I think we all can agree on hating the Lakers.:d-day:

The thing I hate is how the rest of the country thinks that all Heat fans think alike. Not all of us thought we were going to win a championship this year. Not all of us thought we were going to go 82-0. Did we have a chance? On paper, yes. Did I say it was possible, yes but I didn't expect it. Forgive me if I sound defensive but I don't like being lumped in with the brainless masses that are now Heat fans that don't pay attention to basketball and think that just cause these three are together, we were going to win it all right outta the gate. I've been saying it all offseason, I wasn't worried about the Magic. Its the Celtics. They have been to 2 of the last 3 finals and probably would have been 3 for 3 if Garnett didn't get injured in 09. Of course I know the Celts are the team to beat in the East.

EDIT: I don't care about the Lakers. Kobe is one of my favorite players mainly cause of how much disdain I have always had with Shaq, even when he was a Miami Heat.

Who said anything about winning a championship this year? I never once said they were winning a championship this year even if we were to get passed Boston. Boston won't even beat the Lakers this year. I'll bet money on this. That team is built for the future. They have one of the most underrated clutch shooters in Steven Blake and the addition of Barnes makes them a nasty perimeter defensive team. Pau is Playing out of his mind. I'd be retarded to think the Heat have a chance to beat the Lakers this year. But Kobe is one of my favorite players, he won't let Shaq or Paul Pierce beat him.

Trust me when I say this, the rebuild your talking about is a little more devistating than you think. They stunk it up for most of Pierce's prime and weren't even considered good until 3 years ago. D. West? He's trash, you would have been better off trying to get Booby Gibson. He can atleast shoot. Perkins? Yeah, lets see how good is career is without Kevin Garnett. Rasheed Wallace? C'mon man, when the hell was he even relevant. I'm hoping he returns cause what the hell kind of condition do you think his fat *** will be in? Playoff condition? Laughable. He'll throw up 15 three's a game and hope that atleast 3 will hit. Big Cry Baby Davis? He barely made the team and almost got cut. He's not starting material and I'll laugh if you argue that he is. Rondo is the only true player you have. The Celtics are built for the now, not the future. You guys are the 04-07 Miami Heat, especially with Doc Rivers retiring cause he knows he won't be able to do anything once the Celtics core guys leave or retire.

The Heat may be in their prime and unable to beat the Celts right now, but outside of Wade, they are raw talent waiting to be molded. The dam is going to brake soon and its only a matter of time of when it does.

If Perkins doesn't get hurt last year we probaly win it.
R.Wallace was "D" up Lebron in the playoffs..
I know this team is though in two years.
But the next two year is us and LA.
Plus alot of money will be free for free agents and draft picks if we suck
for a year.
Outside of the big three ..Big Baby would start on miami's roster.
Why you so mad..bro.
I haven't dissed you guys any...I've talked true basketball.

The thing I hate is how the rest of the country thinks that all Heat fans think alike. Not all of us thought we were going to win a championship this year. Not all of us thought we were going to go 82-0. Did we have a chance? On paper, yes. Did I say it was possible, yes but I didn't expect it. Forgive me if I sound defensive but I don't like being lumped in with the brainless masses that are now Heat fans that don't pay attention to basketball and think that just cause these three are together, we were going to win it all right outta the gate. I've been saying it all offseason, I wasn't worried about the Magic. Its the Celtics. They have been to 2 of the last 3 finals and probably would have been 3 for 3 if Garnett didn't get injured in 09. Of course I know the Celts are the team to beat in the East.

EDIT: I don't care about the Lakers. Kobe is one of my favorite players mainly cause of how much disdain I have always had with Shaq, even when he was a Miami Heat.

Kind of off topic but I just noticed the bottom of your sig and weiketrade. Have you ordered a Heat jersey from them? I've ordered Dolphin jerseys and love the quality but I just ordered a LeBron from them and wanted to know how they look (if you've ordered any)

If Perkins doesn't get hurt last year we probaly win it.
R.Wallace was "D" up Lebron in the playoffs..
I know this team is though in two years.
But the next two year is us and LA.
Plus alot of money will be free for free agents and draft picks if we suck
for a year.
Outside of the big three ..Big Baby would start on miami's roster.
Why you so mad..bro.
I haven't dissed you guys any...I've talked true basketball.

Reread my post before. This is why I hate talking through typing. You can't read my emotion. I'm not mad, I'm just very passionate about my teams. I love talking sports. I never once meant to sound like there was animosity towards you so I apologize if you took it that way. Conversations like this is the reason I like bantering back and forth with nyjunc. Facts and truisms. I don't take any of this personal or stoop as low to make a personal attack on any member on this board. I am just very passionate about talking sports so again, I apologize if I come off as upset. Im not

I know you guys don't want to hear this..but I like to wonder what it would be like if all the aging talent on Boston was
all together in their prime...WOW.

Kind of off topic but I just noticed the bottom of your sig and weiketrade. Have you ordered a Heat jersey from them? I've ordered Dolphin jerseys and love the quality but I just ordered a LeBron from them and wanted to know how they look (if you've ordered any)

I got a real ****ty jersey that the guy was kinda being stubborn about helping me out with. It was kind of surprising since all of the posts I've read about the place were positive. I meant to erase that but forgot about it b/c the guy already gave me a refund. And no, I have not ordered any basketball jerseys from him. If you get one keep me posted on the quality please

Reread my post before. This is why I hate talking through typing. You can't read my emotion. I'm not mad, I'm just very passionate about my teams. I love talking sports. I never once meant to sound like there was animosity towards you so I apologize if you took it that way. Conversations like this is the reason I like bantering back and forth with nyjunc. Facts and truisms. I don't take any of this personal or stoop as low to make a personal attack on any member on this board. I am just very passionate about talking sports so again, I apologize if I come off as upset. Im not

We are cool!!!

+1...Thank god for FH and it's forums cause I feel like I can vent here. As you've seen me go off the past couple of days. I'm so damn passionate and I hate losing. Hell I have the logo of my teams tatted on me. I LOVE my teams.

I know you guys don't want to hear this..but I like to wonder what it would be like if all the aging talent on Boston was
all together in their prime...WOW.

You'd probably have something almost along the same lines of what the Heat are now. Young guys with all the talent in the world but needing alot more guidance than they are willing to accept. Thats why it was so perfect for them to come together when they did.

I got a real ****ty jersey that the guy was kinda being stubborn about helping me out with. It was kind of surprising since all of the posts I've read about the place were positive. I meant to erase that but forgot about it b/c the guy already gave me a refund. And no, I have not ordered any basketball jerseys from him. If you get one keep me posted on the quality please

I've ordered a Vontae Davis and Brandon Marshall (aqua) and the quality is very good on them.Just ordered a Wake one too. I don't wear other team jerseys so I wouldn't know how the rest of the NFL ones look. I ordered a black LeBron, should be here tomorrow or Monday. I'll post pics and let you know what's up.

I had a guy I would buy jerseys from on Ebay who was awesome but he disappeared. Awesome quality and cheap. He's the reason I have Wade jerseys in all 3 colors lol, also got a Haslem one from him

+1...Thank god for FH and it's forums cause I feel like I can vent here. As you've seen me go off the past couple of days. I'm so damn passionate and I hate losing. Hell I have the logo of my teams tatted on me. I LOVE my teams.

Its rough being a fan of any of the S.Florida teams right now. The Heat atleast give some glimmer of hope though. I've pretty much given up on the Dolphins this season. Now I've resorted to rooting for the Jets and Pats to lose. Kinda pathetic

Its rough being a fan of any of the S.Florida teams right now. The Heat atleast give some glimmer of hope though. I've pretty much given up on the Dolphins this season. Now I've resorted to rooting for the Jets and Pats to lose. Kinda pathetic

Yeah it's hard.

I will point this out. Even though the Heat are slumping and trying to get **** together....isn't it amazing to watch Wade and James play for the team you root for? I mean watching Wade his entire career here has been a treat and now we get to watch LeBron too?

It really still doesn't hit me that LeBron James is a member of the Miami Heat...the team I root for.... F U Cleveland, he's ours now

I've ordered a Vontae Davis and Brandon Marshall (aqua) and the quality is very good on them.Just ordered a Wake one too. I don't wear other team jerseys so I wouldn't know how the rest of the NFL ones look. I ordered a black LeBron, should be here tomorrow or Monday. I'll post pics and let you know what's up.

I had a guy I would buy jerseys from on Ebay who was awesome but he disappeared. Awesome quality and cheap. He's the reason I have Wade jerseys in all 3 colors lol, also got a Haslem one from him

I got an orange Dansby jersey from them that was really ****ed up. Its had stains all over the place and the dolphin on the sleeve didn't have an eye and the sun it was jumping through was shaped like a football. Wade and Haslem are the only 2 Heat jersey I buy. I might buy another home one from weiketrade if you tell me it looks good though.

I got an orange Dansby jersey from them that was really ****ed up. Its had stains all over the place and the dolphin on the sleeve didn't have an eye and the sun it was jumping through was shaped like a football. Wade and Haslem are the only 2 Heat jersey I buy. I might buy another home one from weiketrade if you tell me it looks good though.

His orange jerseys were ****ed up for a while but he changed the quality...the aqua ones have always been safe though.

I have Wade jerseys in black, white and red and I have the Haslem in red and soon a black LeBron. You wouldn't get a LeBron one?

Back
Top Bottom