***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

You guys dont know what your talking bout, Joel Anthony is not a bad center by any stretch he got 7 boards and a BS in under 18 minutes! against your bigs thats saying something

bottom line you have to be kidding yourself if you dont think Miami can beat Boston. on a night we had zero team chemistry and played like crap we were still in it at the end and could have won. yea yea you guys dont have perkins and such. we dont have mike miller either. come mid season Miami will dominate boston

my bad...wrong word usage and i thought it was jree that i was quoting when i said earlier "destroy" but it wasn't...it was this guy and the word was dominate

the heat don't want to match up with boston in the postseason...i can tell ya that

Rondo dunking over Mr D..Chris Bosh was poster material.

my bad...wrong word usage and i thought it was jree that i was quoting when i said earlier "destroy" but it wasn't...it was this guy and the word was dominate

the heat don't want to match up with boston in the postseason...i can tell ya that

I didn't know 9 games into the season was midseason? Your the better team right now but like jree said. Your core is aging and won't be dominant very long.

Paul Pierce is the biggest flopper the game has seen. Its funny how he went from almost being traded and Doc Rivers almost being fired and now all of a sudden he's being compared to some of the greatest Celtics to ever play the game. I loved Garnett even when he first joined the Celtics. But after he won the championship, he became the biggest douche bag. He's a dirty *** player. But to Celtic fans, he's just intense. Yeah intnese, running by players with his arms up and his elbows flared out to purposely hit them in the face.

Paul Pierce was nothing before KG and Ray Allen got there. Celtic fans have to thank those guys and not Pierce cause he couldn't do it on his own. Now he wants to poke fun at LeBron? LOL...he basically followed the same footsteps to chase a championship.

He's a gopher looking douche bag and I would love to punch him in the face. I have mad respect for Ray Allen. He doesn't go around talking **** or bragging. As much as I hated him J'ing all those 3's on us last night, I didn't get the anger feeling on him. He let's his game do the talking

you said that after the opener when we beat you...lmao

Keep on being delusional. Your team is going to keep getting slower, our team is going to get better. Once Ray Allen retires you guys are going to regret resigning ***** *** Pierce and will be screaming to trade him like before.

Trust me, none of y'all want coach spo to be fired. Who do you guys think is going to coach this team, a fake *** hall of fame coach named doc rivers who almost lost his job but is riding the coat tails of KG and Ray Allen? Hell no. We got a real hall of fame coach who knows how to win. But lemme guess, doc rivers is a better coach. Hahahahahahahahaha

Keep on being delusional. Your team is going to keep getting slower, our team is going to get better. Once Ray Allen retires you guys are going to regret resigning ***** *** Pierce and will be screaming to trade him like before.

Trust me, none of y'all want coach spo to be fired. Who do you guys think is going to coach this team, a fake *** hall of fame coach named doc rivers who almost lost his job but is riding the coat tails of KG and Ray Allen? Hell no. We got a real hall of fame coach who knows how to win. But lemme guess, doc rivers is a better coach. Hahahahahahahahaha

Pat Riley rode Magic's coattails after Magic wanted Paul Westhead fired.
All great NBA coaches HAVE to have great players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our window is two years....after next year the big three's contracts are up and we will rebuild.
Your guys in their prime haven't beat us yet.
Boston is a bad match-up for you guys.
Good point guards handle you.
D.West will return soon...Perkins comes back at the halfway point and R.Wallace will return again
later in the season for the play-offs.Why do you think we didn't trade a expiring contract?
I'm not saying you guys wont win a championship...It just wont be this year unless somebody else
takes Boston out....And Damn..don't forget the Lakers.

The media has brain washed most Heat fans and everyone bought into beating the Bulls record and winning championships every year. I myself and jree has mentioned it didn't buy into it. I've said it that we weren't going to win it this year but I never thought we would be 5-4 at this point nor did I think we would look so out of it. We do have something special. It's a treat to watch guys like Wade and LeBron play for the team you root for but I really hope we can at least win one championship.

The media has brain washed most Heat fans and everyone bought into beating the Bulls record and winning championships every year. I myself and jree has mentioned it didn't buy into it. I've said it that we weren't going to win it this year but I never thought we would be 5-4 at this point nor did I think we would look so out of it. We do have something special. It's a treat to watch guys like Wade and LeBron play for the team you root for but I really hope we can at least win one championship.

I think you guys,in time will win several...I just hate the way some Heat fans act like Boston is some old punk team thats not a contender.
Boston is a very good/great battle harden team...Hell,the East this year is deep.It will be a war,whoever makes it out of the East.
The Lakers will probaly be well rested waiting on the East winner.
Take this from a Boston fans viewpoint on what I've seen from Miami.
Everybody is worried about how Wade,Lebron and Chris Bosh can play together on the court at the same time.
Thats not the problem...watch how Doc rivers runs Boston's rotation.
At the start of game and towards the end (depending on foul trouble ) are the only times for any real length of time that Pierce,
Ray and Kevin are all together.
Once the subs start coming in it's about Piece and the role players that fit with him,
then Ray and the players that fit with him and so on with Kevin.
So most times just two of the big 3 are together giving someone rest.
THIS is what Miami needs to find out,what role players fit with whom and when.
Just my thoughts.
This what make Doc a great coach.
It's a long season...we will all be in the playoffs....
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
P.S. I think we all can agree on hating the Lakers.:d-day:

Our window is two years....after next year the big three's contracts are up and we will rebuild.
Your guys in their prime haven't beat us yet.
Boston is a bad match-up for you guys.
Good point guards handle you.
D.West will return soon...Perkins comes back at the halfway point and R.Wallace will return again
later in the season for the play-offs.Why do you think we didn't trade a expiring contract?
I'm not saying you guys wont win a championship...It just wont be this year unless somebody else
takes Boston out....And Damn..don't forget the Lakers.

Who said anything about winning a championship this year? I never once said they were winning a championship this year even if we were to get passed Boston. Boston won't even beat the Lakers this year. I'll bet money on this. That team is built for the future. They have one of the most underrated clutch shooters in Steven Blake and the addition of Barnes makes them a nasty perimeter defensive team. Pau is Playing out of his mind. I'd be retarded to think the Heat have a chance to beat the Lakers this year. But Kobe is one of my favorite players, he won't let Shaq or Paul Pierce beat him.

Trust me when I say this, the rebuild your talking about is a little more devistating than you think. They stunk it up for most of Pierce's prime and weren't even considered good until 3 years ago. D. West? He's trash, you would have been better off trying to get Booby Gibson. He can atleast shoot. Perkins? Yeah, lets see how good is career is without Kevin Garnett. Rasheed Wallace? C'mon man, when the hell was he even relevant. I'm hoping he returns cause what the hell kind of condition do you think his fat *** will be in? Playoff condition? Laughable. He'll throw up 15 three's a game and hope that atleast 3 will hit. Big Cry Baby Davis? He barely made the team and almost got cut. He's not starting material and I'll laugh if you argue that he is. Rondo is the only true player you have. The Celtics are built for the now, not the future. You guys are the 04-07 Miami Heat, especially with Doc Rivers retiring cause he knows he won't be able to do anything once the Celtics core guys leave or retire.

The Heat may be in their prime and unable to beat the Celts right now, but outside of Wade, they are raw talent waiting to be molded. The dam is going to brake soon and its only a matter of time of when it does.

I think you guys,in time will win several...I just hate the way some Heat fans act like Boston is some old punk team thats not a contender.
Boston is a very good/great battle harden team...Hell,the East this year is deep.It will be a war,whoever makes it out of the East.
The Lakers will probaly be well rested waiting on the East winner.
Take this from a Boston fans viewpoint on what I've seen from Miami.
Everybody is worried about how Wade,Lebron and Chris Bosh can play together on the court at the same time.
Thats not the problem...watch how Doc rivers runs Boston's rotation.
At the start of game and towards the end (depending on foul trouble ) are the only times for any real length of time that Pierce,
Ray and Kevin are all together.
Once the subs start coming in it's about Piece and the role players that fit with him,
then Ray and the players that fit with him and so on with Kevin.
So most times just two of the big 3 are together giving someone rest.
THIS is what Miami needs to find out,what role players fit with whom and when.
Just my thoughts.
This what make Doc a great coach.
It's a long season...we will all be in the playoffs....
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
P.S. I think we all can agree on hating the Lakers.:d-day:

I know Boston is a good team...I never once thought they're Mickey Mouse. You guys have talent thats used to playing with each other. Mike Miller being out sets us back too cause when he get back, we now have to fit him in the mix and like you said...see how they play with each other to find the best scenarios.

BTW...I agree with you 100%, I hate the Lakers too but they're good, damn good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom