***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

I think you guys,in time will win several...I just hate the way some Heat fans act like Boston is some old punk team thats not a contender.
Boston is a very good/great battle harden team...Hell,the East this year is deep.It will be a war,whoever makes it out of the East.

The east sucks. Its a three team conference....two teams right now with the Heat playing mediocre ball. I think we could see four playoff teams in the east with losing records this year. Cleveland is a .500 team in the east.....they'll struggle to win a quarter of their games against the west. This is a team led by Mo Williams and JJ Hickson.

The Lakers will probaly be well rested waiting on the East winner.
Take this from a Boston fans viewpoint on what I've seen from Miami.
Everybody is worried about how Wade,Lebron and Chris Bosh can play together on the court at the same time.
Thats not the problem...watch how Doc rivers runs Boston's rotation.
At the start of game and towards the end (depending on foul trouble ) are the only times for any real length of time that Pierce,
Ray and Kevin are all together.
Once the subs start coming in it's about Piece and the role players that fit with him,
then Ray and the players that fit with him and so on with Kevin.
So most times just two of the big 3 are together giving someone rest.
THIS is what Miami needs to find out,what role players fit with whom and when.
Just my thoughts.
This what make Doc a great coach.

That's not a solution. Miami wins nothing with two individuals on the court.....James and Wade need to find how to play off one another. They've begun to come to some understanding with Bosh....you can see at least when running a pick and pop they know where to hit him now so he doesn't have to hesitate. Its still a work in progress. But James and Wade don't look like they know what to do with each other in the half court sets. That must change for Miami to go anywhere.

I think if you're Spoelstra you have to force it. Against the Celtics they were trying Wade playing point and James off the ball and it was as ugly as it can get. Neither was comfortable. But these are things the Heat are going to have to learn how to do.

And please enough of this Doc Rivers being some demigod all of the sudden since he was given a few hall of fame players. I'm sorry, but having the best players does not make you some tactical genius. This is the same coach that was in Orlando and pre-Garnett Boston. I'm dreading the day all these idiotic fans anoint Spoelstra the next great one when he wins a title. Hopefully in Miami Riley and James/Wade will divert enough credit away from the head coach so we don't have to suffer through the grovelling sycophants.

The east sucks. Its a three team conference....two teams right now with the Heat playing mediocre ball. I think we could see four playoff teams in the east with losing records this year. Cleveland is a .500 team in the east.....they'll struggle to win a quarter of their games against the west. This is a team led by Mo Williams and JJ Hickson.

That's not a solution. Miami wins nothing with two individuals on the court.....James and Wade need to find how to play off one another. They've begun to come to some understanding with Bosh....you can see at least when running a pick and pop they know where to hit him now so he doesn't have to hesitate. Its still a work in progress. But James and Wade don't look like they know what to do with each other in the half court sets. That must change for Miami to go anywhere.

I think if you're Spoelstra you have to force it. Against the Celtics they were trying Wade playing point and James off the ball and it was as ugly as it can get. Neither was comfortable. But these are things the Heat are going to have to learn how to do.

And please enough of this Doc Rivers being some demigod all of the sudden since he was given a few hall of fame players. I'm sorry, but having the best players does not make you some tactical genius. This is the same coach that was in Orlando and pre-Garnett Boston. I'm dreading the day all these idiotic fans anoint Spoelstra the next great one when he wins a title. Hopefully in Miami Riley and James/Wade will divert enough credit away from the head coach so we don't have to suffer through the grovelling sycophants.

Yawn...
What great coach didn't have great players?

U MAD?

Hahahahaa, Sap showed the the queen how to take his talents to South Beach. Duhbron, what a ****ing loser. Go Jazz!!!!!!!

Couple days late huh? You won the game good for you. I bet that was like winning the NBA Finals for Jazz fans. Oh wait...they don't know the feeling of winning one...:lol:

Yawn...
What great coach didn't have great players?

Larry Brown, Bill Fitch, Don Nelson, Lenny Wilkens...... Nelson with the Bucks and Brown with the Clippers certainly topped anything else I've seen in my time.

Fans and sportswriters are incredibly simple minded. Win a championship and you're a god, you miss the playoffs and you're a lousy coach. It doesn't really matter what you had to play with.

Do tell me what you thought of Doc Rivers and how he coached 5 years ago and if you didn't think he was faultless what hes doing now that is so different from his approach in the past.

Larry Brown, Bill Fitch, Don Nelson, Lenny Wilkens...... Nelson with the Bucks and Brown with the Clippers certainly topped anything else I've seen in my time.

Fans and sportswriters are incredibly simple minded. Win a championship and you're a god, you miss the playoffs and you're a lousy coach. It doesn't really matter what you had to play with.

Do tell me what you thought of Doc Rivers and how he coached 5 years ago and if you didn't think he was faultless what hes doing now that is so different from his approach in the past.

Ferret knows basketball, would not have guessed...

From what i see, you live in the Carolinas, why the connection to Miami sports?

I got a real ****ty jersey that the guy was kinda being stubborn about helping me out with. It was kind of surprising since all of the posts I've read about the place were positive. I meant to erase that but forgot about it b/c the guy already gave me a refund. And no, I have not ordered any basketball jerseys from him. If you get one keep me posted on the quality please

Dude, got my LeBron jersey in today and real happy with the quality...I'll post pics tonight

Dude, got my LeBron jersey in today and real happy with the quality...I'll post pics tonight

DSCN1365-1.jpg

DSCN1364-1.jpg

DSCN1363-1.jpg

That **** looks good!!! Looks like I might have to buy my Wade jersey from them. What does the white ones look like? Could you post some pics up?

Back
Top Bottom