***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

Celtics fan popping in again, like I said before, can't win without a PG or big men. Celtics are the superior team from top to bottom.

And for the last time about Bosh, if you look at the team, nobody fits in right now. Everybody is looking lost on the court together. BOSH WAS NEVER RECRUITED TO BECOME OUR CENTER. Its the one true position that we are lacking. He plays the same role as Garnett does, spread the floor and maybe help what we call our center.

This is the whole reason I stay away from Sportscenter and local media outlets. They love you when your up but will murder you when your down. Cowherd and Lebatard are the only ones that I can actually stand. People that were buying into Jeff Van Gundy and Phil Jackson telling the media that the Heat can break the Bulls record need to realize that this is exactly what they wanted. Pressure. Pressure on the team to perform. Pressure on the fans to expect more.

I've said it over and over again, I'd be more surprised if this team doesn't pull together and win atleast 60+ games than if they would win 70+. This is a ridiculously young team and its only a matter of time before the dam breaks. They are all too talented for it not to work.

I don't want it to happen but its the inevitable. Spoelstra definitely gets help from him but I think he needs to figure this thing out. It kills me to see Lebron and Wade shoot 0-10 from three. Wade just couldn't get anything to go down tonight

Are all you Celtics fan serious? your 3 core guys are old as ****. Ray Allen is going to be 36 years old. How long do you think he's going to play for. He's the main reason for your winning. When he's off, you guys lose. The celtics were never built for the long term but you guys can keep thinking they were.

Nobody in this thread said anything about "destroying" the Celtics so you can just stop that now. But I love how you guys are in denial about how dominate the Heat won't be. Most of you probably think the Jets aren't a good team huh?

lol...my ***...keep thinking you will "destroy" us

0-2...

Any Heat fan who thought we would "destroy" the Celtics is out their mind. Did I think we can pull of a win? Yes but not "destroy" . Props for being the better team and do enjoy it cause it will come to an end.

Are all you Celtics fan serious? your 3 core guys are old as ****. Ray Allen is going to be 36 years old. How long do you think he's going to play for. He's the main reason for your winning. When he's off, you guys lose. The celtics were never built for the long term but you guys can keep thinking they were.

Nobody in this thread said anything about "destroying" the Celtics so you can just stop that now. But I love how you guys are in denial about how dominate the Heat won't be. Most of you probably think the Jets aren't a good team huh?

Not to mention Doc Rivers may leave. Changing coaches doesn't do a team good

Not to mention Doc Rivers may leave. Changing coaches doesn't do a team good

Unless you have a hall of fame coach thats wants to take the reins.

But let them think they are going to be great forever even though this team is built almost exactly like the 06 Heat

Paul Pierce jabbing LeBron James?

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis," a tweet said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5795262

I HATE Pierce, he's a fake *** thug douche bag. I also hate KG (liked him on the T-Wolves) but ever since joining Boston, he's become a *****. I have mad respect for Ray Allen though. He keeps his mouth shut and lets his game do the talking.

Paul Pierce is the biggest flopper the game has seen. Its funny how he went from almost being traded and Doc Rivers almost being fired and now all of a sudden he's being compared to some of the greatest Celtics to ever play the game. I loved Garnett even when he first joined the Celtics. But after he won the championship, he became the biggest douche bag. He's a dirty *** player. But to Celtic fans, he's just intense. Yeah intnese, running by players with his arms up and his elbows flared out to purposely hit them in the face.

Now we start with the lineup tinkering......

You can see why Spoelstra is so desperate for the Anthony experiment to work out. With a frontcourt of Ilgauskas and Bosh the help defense really suffers. With Bosh and Haslem its better but there's no shot blocking threat and the more physical players eat them alive. Anthony gives you the best help defense but length gives him fits and the stone hands make him useless on the offensive end.

PG situation is a little easier. I don't know who starts but its been clear for a while that the backcourt for the majority of the game was going to be Wade/James/Miller. Wade needs to own up and accept the role as defensive stopper. Hes pretty much all this team has got on the perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom