**Official 2013 Draft Prospect Discussion Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2013 Draft Prospect Discussion Thread**

Joe Fauria is a nightmare mismatch in the redzone. UCLA likes to use him in the slot or lined up at the "X" position to run some X-iso and get a mismatch on a cornerback. However, he has no clue when it comes to blocking out of a 3-point stance, and that's being generous. Tremendous weapon in the passing game.

Datone Jones is an absolute animal at DE for UCLA. Even got some time on offense and caught a touchdown pass Saturday vs. Houston.

Tannehill couldn't stay another year because he was already a Senior. Secondly, he was better as a junior than he was as a senior.

I know thats why I said it was a hypothetical question. If he was in next years draft and had a solid year I would expect him to go a lot higher than eighth. I was just curious what people who under the draft a lot better thought.

Shamarko Thomas is a kid that I've talked about since May as an underrated safety prospect. Ironically, he finally got his first career interception in man coverage against what is probably the most dynamic passing combination in the country... a Matt Barkley pass intended for Robert Woods down the seam vs. USC. Just an outstanding play by Thomas.

Neither Knile Davis, Marcus Lattimore, or Justin Hunter look 100% healthy at this point. I know what they look like completely healthy and they're just not there yet.... nor are they supposed to be this soon.

Back
Top Bottom