Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Pouncey should have totally had another hat made: YEP, I'M A DUMBASS.

Thank God training camp is here!! Welcome back NFL!!!!!

We always end up with loads of threads that say the same thing and it just gets messy and confusing! Lets try have one good discussion on camp in one place that is easy to follow.

BPnhUrTCcAAMbiV-1.jpg

Great to see camp back, the offseason has been too damn long

The Franchise reporting for duty, I love it! Happy First day of camp everyone!

Here's to a healthy, productive, training camp !!!

So happy the wait is over. Thanks in advance to everyone who post highlights of camp.

We always end up with loads of threads that say the same thing and it just gets messy and confusing! Lets try have one good discussion on camp in one place that is easy to follow.

BPnhUrTCcAAMbiV-1.jpg

Great to see camp back, the offseason has been too damn long

Isn't this the same thread Silverfin started yesterday on VIP? I woulda given him a little credit but, just me.

Isn't this the same thread Silverfin started yesterday on VIP? I woulda given him a little credit but, just me.

Credit for a general topic thread? Erm i dont think silver invented the concept lol

Credit for a general topic thread? Erm i dont think silver invented the concept lol

Yeah, guess you're right. I just thought that since you read and posted to the same thing yesterday, and it was not your idea, that you may give him a mention. That's just me, and what I've done for years. What the hell do I know? :)

Yeah, guess you're right. I just thought that since you read and posted to the same thing yesterday, and it was not your idea, that you may give him a mention. That's just me, and what I've done for years. What the hell do I know? :)

I really think your overthinking this. The vip thread didnt even cross my mind when i started this thread, this is just a standard thread type found in forums across the internet, if it really bothers you or silver then I guess im sorry

Back
Top Bottom