Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

I really think your overthinking this. The vip thread didnt even cross my mind when i started this thread, this is just a standard thread type found in forums across the internet, if it really bothers you or silver then I guess im sorry

Nah, and I only speak for myself. Over, Done, Next.

Isn't this the same thread Silverfin started yesterday on VIP? I woulda given him a little credit but, just me.
This title and thread topic is very general and comes up every year. We have one in the private VIP forum and one on the main forum, I don't think UK or silver have to give either one credit one for the idea of starting these threads. If they didn't start them, someone else would have.

This title and thread topic is very general and comes up every year. We have one in the private VIP forum and one on the main forum, I don't think UK or silver have to give either one credit one for the idea of starting these threads. If they didn't start them, someone else would have.

Yea just bog standard "gameday" style threads, now back to the football discussion, after all these months its good to have something to talk to

I am guessing that those are playbooks on an electronic device that I see in some of the pictures. Does anyone know which tablet/device the Dolphins use for their playbooks?

Does anyone else think Incognito has gotten thinner?

I'm really liking that teal t-shirt with the logo and "football" under the logo that a few are wearing. It's a Nike shirt.

Sturgis looks like he's 14, god I'm getting old.

any word on player weights they reported at??? gonna be pretty telling for some guys

Well I agree with the OP, have one main thread for everything TC..

All reports, daily summarys, what a fan that attended saw. Everything.

If it works out the way I hope I'll sticky it and we all win. Deal?

Well I agree with the OP, have one main thread for everything TC..

All reports, daily summarys, what a fan that attended saw. Everything.

If it works out the way I hope I'll sticky it and we all win. Deal?
I like the general thread idea, but I do like being able to read on a specific subject to. I guess the general thread is great when you can follow it all day, but when I come off of work, and I don't have access to a computer at work, I like being able to click and read on specific subjects and not have to go through 20 pages of relevant stuffed with 2-3 pages of JUNC telling everybody they're wrong type of stuff. NOT complaining, just adding my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom