Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 11m
#Dolphins first-team o-line: Clabo, Jerry, Pouncey, Incognito and Martin. #TrainingCamp

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
Dolphins are working split fields so the action moves fast. pic.twitter.com/MRpGOIDwXThttps://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/358932745600258048/photo/1/large

Means so little but

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 15s
#Dolphins WR Brian Hartline beats CB Richard Marshall on a comeback route. MIA's passing game is looking sharp early.

BPsvbjCCUAAi1do-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m
#Dolphins DE Dion Jordan left bubble earlier & hasn't returned yet. Was doing drills. Not on field now.

no point in rushing him in and getting him hurt

Just saw on Jmaes Walker twitter that J Martin looks to be in good shape that he definitely didn't slack in weight room this offseason. Glad to hear that I think he will be solid at LT for us, he is more comfortable there.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 10m
#Dolphins TE Dustin Keller beats S Chris Clemons over the middle. Good throw this time by QB Ryan Tannehill. #TrainingCamp

I sense a lot of excitement with the fanbase this year. Hopefully the fan turnout in camp will carry over to the regular season.

I like how the team tells the media to stop tweeting. Yeah it's a good thing because being secretive has really helped our team tremendously over the past decade plus. We wouldn't have won all those Superbowls without doing that. I guess the "ban the fan" crap is back again

I like how the team tells the media to stop tweeting. Yeah it's a good thing because being secretive has really helped our team tremendously over the past decade plus. We wouldn't have won all those Superbowls without doing that. I guess the "ban the fan" crap is back again

:rolleyes2: its dolphins standard media policy and has been for years, stop acting like it will actually have any impact on anything. The media still have pens and paper you know, they can always write it up after practice.

Back
Top Bottom