*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
253px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

R2xE4Kk.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

Bt4DSR8.png

WEATHER

GPIM788.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 85. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Last edited:
Unfortunately 20 seems to be our ceiling.

I agree that our offense isn't very explosive, but Atlanta is quite bad. I think they might have the worst overall defense in the NFL (whereas Jacksonville merely had the worst passing defense). Tua has another week of recovery and reps, and we're at home. I think if we're going to score 30 points this season, this is the game.

I don't think people realize just how bad Atlanta's defense is. The Jags at least can stuff the run. Most of the rushing yards that have been racked up against them were accrued during second half clock grinds.

FALCONS SUCK.jpg09952e8c1b8e33f578c069794060c5d0.jpg
2A.pngSomething I made on my GIMP. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!index.png!!!!
New Logo Concept.png Another one I created.3289_miami_dolphins-primary_dark-1997.png I miss this logo.
My new concept.png
Kplvw9V.jpg FINS UP!!!! Let's get this win boys!!!!!!
Uni.PNG UNI's (I will be wearing my Tua White)

I think we get Parker, Williams, Howard, and Jones back. Iggy inactive and I think Mancz will be too.

Austin Reiter's debut and so will be Trill Williams!

Let's GO!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom