*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Status
Not open for further replies.
but better than Jacksonville's lol

Actually, for quick, general comparisons like this, I love to look at the Simple Rating System.

Atlanta has by far the WORST DSRS in the NFL. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. They're also much flat out worse in scoring defense than Jacksonville.

Dolphins need to score some points here, if they can.

we'll have a hard time scoring 3 TD's because we don't seem to get long TD's.......we always have to go 12 to 14 plays on any scoring drive and so many things can go wrong that kills the drive.....most of our TD's seems to be from inside the 10 yard line.

It'd be nice to see us score on a 40 to 50 yard play but the only player we have that could do that is Waddle and he's not being used the right way. None of our RB's are going 40 yards.....heck, most of the time they don't go 3 yards.

Actually, for quick, general comparisons like this, I love to look at the Simple Rating System.

Atlanta has by far the WORST DSRS in the NFL. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. They're also much flat out worse in scoring defense than Jacksonville.

Dolphins need to score some points here, if they can.
so it's either this week or never

we'll have a hard time scoring 3 TD's because we don't seem to get long TD's.......we always have to go 12 to 14 plays on any scoring drive and so many things can go wrong that kills the drive.....most of our TD's seems to be from inside the 10 yard line.

It'd be nice to see us score on a 40 to 50 yard play but the only player we have that could do that is Waddle and he's not being used the right way. None of our RB's are going 40 yards.....heck, most of the time they don't go 3 yards.
Once inside the 15, cue Austin Jackson with a hold or false start.

so it's either this week or never

Of the teams left on our schedule, the Texans also have a really crummy defense, and the Jets are merely 'bad.' So there's still hope for a 30 burger, especially if we get another defensive score.

I think our offense will depend on what weapons are available. If it's basically Gesicki and Waddle, we will struggle. If we got at least Parker back, then we should score a bit more.

Can anyone explain why they have Williams in a presser when he didn't play last week? That's 2 weeks in a row for him.

Offensive explosion.

Miami-42
Atlanta-24

Tua shows Ross why he will be the one standing this season not Flonor Grier.

I am hoping Tua pulls a Manning and tells the kicking unit to get back on the sidelines.

Time to take over. It's your team tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom