*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake, the Falcons suck. They beat the Jets and the Giants, barely. Could they beat us? Of course, anybody could at the moment, but it doesn't change the fact that we "should" win this game - especially at home
Idt, being at home makes a damn bit of difference this yr. Didn't help us against Buffalo or Indy.

Must see Tv to watch one player..Tua...I want to see how this young QB who has been treated unjustly and dragged thru the mud responds to this level of adversity..

reason I want to watch is because I have a strong feeling and confidence that the game has slowed down and he's gonna tear that defense up and in doing so I hope he looks up at ross and the sideline, and flips the bird to them.

Must see Tv to watch one player..Tua...I want to see how this young QB who has been treated unjustly and dragged thru the mud responds to this level of adversity..

reason I want to watch is because I have a strong feeling and confidence that the game has slowed down and he's gonna tear that defense up and in doing so I hope he looks up at ross and the sideline, and flips the bird to them.

I hope Tua puts up 400 yards and 4 TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom