*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

These two picks are just bad, bad, bad passes. So bad, so uncharacteristically done. Like, wtf?

its official, suck for manzel!

Lol this is ****ing stupid. Same ol we can't move the ball weak ass offense. Why can't we just get an offensive guru in here to tear this **** up??? Haha I say keep drafting qb's until we get one who can make plays. If tanne woulda led hartline to the back corner of the end zone that woulda been a td. But nope. He lobs it behind him and not even far enough... smfh

Our team looks completely unprepared. First time I have really felt that Philbin let us down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We can't have everything click at once...its either Tanny gets sacked all day, no running game, but a good passing game, or the opposite of everything I just said.

I'm a Tannehill supporter but dear lord, he's the reason were losing this game. God awful today.

Miami has the Dolphins, the second worst football team.
Turnover the ball from goal to goal like no ones ever seen.
Picks in the air, fumbles on the ground
we're never in control
'cause when you talk Miami,
forget the Superbowl

When you think about it, Tannehill and Sherman couldn't even do big things at Texas A&M.
What we were we thinking they could actually make waves in the NFL?

because I think the OC and OL are the real problem

Moore would also struggle given as many opportunities... why not see what you really have with Tannehill? You might be ready to give up on him after less than 1.5 years... I'm not.

Perhaps Moore would struggle. We don't know that for sure. But sitting RT for a series might send a message that he needs to make better decisions.

Back
Top Bottom