*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Everyone stop with the bs; we can get back into this gane

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ok. Enough bull ****. Enough flatness. Enough negative thoughts. Go get six and get this game back. Here is your chance.

If the Bills go up 21-0, we will abandon the run. Shermin has no answers, and RT looks lost.
I would not mind seeing Moore if this struggle continues. At least he will avoid the rush and complete passes to OUR team.
The need to win this game supercedes RT and Shermin's FEELINGS

I feel like we abandoned the run starting week 1. All we run are those stupid shotgun draws and fake reverses that fool nobody.

Perhaps Moore would struggle. We don't know that for sure. But sitting RT for a series might send a message that he needs to make better decisions.

you don't start playing the yo-yo game at starting QB after the 1st quarter of a 2 score game 7 weeks into the QB's second year... sorry.

I remember calling him "turnover tannehill". Either way, I'm in club LIV drinking and watching this travesty. Lol

So how can't this defense ever guard freakin screen plays like don't you prepare for that? every team kills us for 15 yards a screen play. its ridiculous. And we can't run them because our oline cant pull fast enough to even gain a yard.

Now we are entering the territory "how many years do we give a QB?"

It's like revisiting the Henne years
- it was his first year
- only his second year. It takes 3 years.
- only his third year. it takes 5 years.

The INT and the INT TD are two passes which should NOT have been thrown.

I am not for pulling him. We will rise or fall with Tannehill. I hope we will rise but right now we are falling.

I'm in the 3 yr group but with the lack of college QB play I might even give him until the middle of his 4th year. Anything past that it's time to move on.

Games like this are the reason why people don't go. Expect the "Dolphins fan base sucks thread" today if we lose.

Sherman is a bigger problem. Guy does not call a good game. Hates the run. Loves the shotgun with a QB who is not good in it.

Back
Top Bottom