*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

If the Bills go up 21-0, we will abandon the run. Shermin has no answers, and RT looks lost.
I would not mind seeing Moore if this struggle continues. At least he will avoid the rush and complete passes to OUR team.
The need to win this game supercedes RT and Shermin's FEELINGS

Why don't we run screens again? The Bills gain like 15 yards per screen in this game.

Suck for Luck! Oh nevermind, Dolphins rather have average QB's than Superstar QB's! They won meaningless games for WHAT? So they can get 8th pick? Great job.

Still a lot time to win this game but that first quarter in a word..sobering.

After a bye week as well...YIKES!!!!

Most plays Tanny is hit quickly... When he has normal time in the pocket my eyes start looking for breakdowns in the OL. I'm sure the clock in his head is going off the 2nd step after the snap. This is not good it could damage him for the future.

Tannehill's early mediocrity has been a fluke. He is average now, could you imagine him in a new pro system, one that he didn't play in college? Tannehill looks like a back up QB out there!

DISGUSTING!!! the screen almost worked again!

So when do they take Tanny out? after pick number 3 or 4?

This Just In...

Coaching sucks, QB sucks, O-Line Sucks, RB's suck as well. As a fan since '66 I think it's safe to say that the Fins are years from fielding a competitive team.

Wow all you guys quick to pull a 2nd yr quarterback. If it was up to the fans we'd have a new QB every year. Pathetic.........

Now we are entering the territory "how many years do we give a QB?"

It's like revisiting the Henne years
- it was his first year
- only his second year. It takes 3 years.
- only his third year. it takes 5 years.

The INT and the INT TD are two passes which should NOT have been thrown.

I am not for pulling him. We will rise or fall with Tannehill. I hope we will rise but right now we are falling.

Back
Top Bottom