Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

icephinfan said:
Well that explains that...enough said...:sidelol:

Oh wait, let me guess, because I'm not a fan of any of the teams left in the playoffs, I don't anything about basketball! :sidelol: Maybe I should become a Heat fan so I can jump of a bridge with the rest of you when a "tired" Detroit team takes you guys to school!

DETROIT OWNS SHAQ!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Oh wait, let me guess, because I'm not a fan of any of the teams left in the playoffs, I don't anything about basketball! :sidelol: Maybe I should become a Heat fan so I can jump of a bridge with the rest of you when a "tired" Detroit teams takes you guys to school like!

DETROIT OWNS SHAQ!

Okay first off you cheer for those who win,Show me where I said you didn't know about basketball.:sidelol: I'm not jumping off any bridge, you should know that in the playoffs anything can happen, just ask the Yankees the last few years..:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan said:
Okay first off you cheer for those who win,Show me where I said you didn't know about basketball.:sidelol: I'm not jumping off any bridge, you should know that in the playoffs anything can happen, just ask the Yankees the last few years..:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Oh but let's not talk about the collapse in the last 5 minutes of last years game 7 against the Pistons. And as for the Knicks and Yankees jokes, c'mon man, I know you got better material then that!

icephinfan said:
Oh yeah..Yankees with the 200 million dollar payroll..came up short against the Marlins..I remember that yesterday...:lol:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Oh but let's not talk about the collapse in the last 5 minutes of last years game 7 against the Pistons. And as for the Knicks and Yankees jokes, c'mon man, I know you got better material then that!

It's called injuries my man.Okay no more about the Yankees"no championships" all that money wasted.....:lol:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I know you cant wait for tuesday..NBA lottery day..oh yeah..the Bulls have yall pick..oh those Knicks..:nono:..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom