Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

Section126 said:
You are too biased to be taken seriously.

Please Section, no one on here is more biased towards a team then you are for the Heat. But let me guess, your going to point out the two times you criticized the Heat this season as reason your not LMAO. Seriously bro, your nothing more then a fan like the rest of us even though you troll around the boards like you know more then anyone else when it comes to basketball. Opinion is opinion brother no matter how you cut it and my opinion remains that YOU GIRLS ARE GOING DOWN and I am going to enjoy every second of it!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
It's funny how you Heat fans are looking at the negatives of the Pistons. If anything the Pistons showed me more then they would have if they would have swept the Cavs. They stepped up when they had to and hit the big shots, they made great defensive plays when the game was on the line, and most of all they refused to lose. That doesn't bold well for the Heat. The Pistons have to much HEART for the Heat!
that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read

The Pistons showed you more by barely forcing a game 7, and winning against basically a one-man team? you must be smoking last year's batch

CirclingWagons said:
that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read

The Pistons showed you more by barely forcing a game 7, and winning against basically a one-man team? you must be smoking last year's batch

We'll see soon enough brother, game 1 is Tuesday!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Please Section, no one on here is more biased towards a team then you are for the Heat. But let me guess, your going to point out the two times you criticized the Heat this season as reason your not LMAO. Seriously bro, your nothing more then a fan like the rest of us even though you troll around the boards like you know more then anyone else when it comes to basketball. Opinion is opinion brother no matter how you cut it and my opinion remains that YOU GIRLS ARE GOING DOWN and I am going to enjoy every second of it!

No..but I will point out that I picked the Pistons to beat the Heat...so yeah..I am biased.

I reserve the right to change my mind though. These Pistons are not the ones i expected.

OH..and I do know alot about basketball....

Section126 said:
When were the Pistons 4-1 against us this year? 3-1..dude. The Nets were also 3-1 against us..and beat us by wider margins..how did that turn out for them.

Please stop with all these regular season comparisons...it has been proven already that the regular season means crap.

We are NOT THE NETS. What have the Nets done? Have the Nets been to THREE CONSECUTIVE Eastern Conference finals? Have they been to the Finals two consecutive years? Have they ever won a Title? Do they have four All-stars?

Should I ask the same questions about the Heat?

But I digress......

We beat you in the pre-season too, that was the fourth win.

Considering people on here have fictitious predictions on the upcoming series, I figure that a pre-season game that was ACTUALLY PLAYED was atleast worth including.

I understand your dislike of the regular season record, If I were a Heat fan I would not want to discuss it either.

Or any of the other above mentioned topics.

HVACservice said:
We are NOT THE NETS. What have the Nets done? Have the Nets been to THREE CONSECUTIVE Eastern Conference finals? Have they been to Finals two consecutive years? Have they ever won a Title? Do they have four All-stars?

Should I ask the same questions about the Heat?

But I digress......

We beat you in the pre-season too, that was the fourth win.

Considering people on here have fictitious predictions on the upcoming series, I figure that a pre-season game that was ACTUALLY PLAYED was atleast worth including.

I understand your dislike of the regular season record, If I were a Heat fan I would not want to discuss it either.

Or any of the other above mentioned topics.
Have they been to Finals two consecutive years?
Well...yeah...02 and 03

CirclingWagons said:
Well...yeah...02 and 03

Point being.....

Until the Heat actually beat the pistons ....STFU.

Its like a Bills fan talking crap about the Patriots.

It just sounds stupid.

HVACservice said:
Point being.....

Its like a Bills fan talking crap about the Patriots.

It just sounds stupid.
you should listen to (or read) yourself...You act like the Pistons are the defending champs--they're merely the best losers,

wow, so the Pistons must have a hex on Miami because they beat the injury-riddled Heat in ONE series? that's basically what you're saying... The Knicks had Miami's # in the playoffs, not Detroit...one series(and one with the best player on the court injured) doesn't make it so. For all we know the Pistons could be a one-hit wonder, never to win another ring with this lineup. One thing's for sure: Rashweed won't open his mouth this series

CirclingWagons said:
You act like the Pistons are the defending champs--they're merely the best losers,
And that leaves the Heat of last year ...where?

:) We lost a game seven that was undecided until the last 1:30. That was our second consecutive trip to the Finals and according to Vegas we are favored to make it three consecutive trips this year.

Heck the Patriots had a poor season during there Dynasty too, all we did was lose a game seven in the Finals.

CirclingWagons said:
For all we know the Pistons could be a one-hit wonder, never to win another ring with this lineup.

Do you realize how young the Pistons are? Regardless of what happens this year, the Pistons Nucleus is signed up long term and will be a force to be reckoned with for years.

If anyone will struggle in the upcoming years it will be the Heat.

Shaq is on his death bed as we speak.

Like I said ...

Until a team in the East beats us....just STFU.

HVACservice said:
And that leaves the Heat of last year ...where?

:) We lost a game seven that was undecided until the last 1:30. That was our second consecutive trip to the Finals and according to Vegas we are favored to make it three consecutive trips this year.

Heck the Patriots had a poor season during there Dynasty too.

Do you realize how young the Pistons are? Regardless of what happens this year, the Pistons Nucleus is signed up long term and will be a force to be reckoned with for years.

If anyone will struggle in the upcoming years it will be the Heat.

Shaq is on his death bed as we speak.

Like I said ...

Until a team in the East beats us....just STFU.

Until a team in the East beats us....just STFU

the mighty Eastern conference? there's just 2 teams: Detroit and Miami...which brings us back to my last post

CirclingWagons said:
the mighty Eastern conference? there's just 2 teams: Detroit and Miami...which brings us back to my last post

We were 19-5 against the Western conference this year. (including 2-0 against the Spurs)

Anything else?

Nobody besides LeBron showed up for the Cavs today.....I think the Pissdones are beatable.

Everybody is beatable, everybody in the NBA makes a run at the end of the game.

But Detroit showed the "heart of a champion" by winning that series after being down 3-2. The Pistons shut the door by allowing a ridiculous 26 points in the entire second half.

The Heat are a great team and I respect them.

Once again I think the series goes seven games.....who wins?

I dont know, but I would NOT bet against the Pistons.

See yall Tuesday!!!!!!!!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'll say it again in case u didn't read it right the first time. THE HEAT HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN THIS SERIES! Will they be competitive, maybe, but they have NO CHANCE TO WIN!

And by the way, why should I make a constructive argument when the Heat lost to the Pistons last year in the playoffs, lost 3 out of 4 regular season meetings this year, and the Pistons dominated Fat (Shaq) in the finals 2 years ago? The proof is in the pudding buddy!
i thought u were a nets fan now ur back on the pistons bandwagon

knicks fan.......net fan...........pistons fan..........hmmm

dob72 said:
i thought u were a nets fan now ur back on the pistons bandwagon

knicks fan.......net fan...........pistons fan..........hmmm

No I'm a proud Knicks fan. I rooted for the Nets to beat the Heat and now I'm rooting for the Pistons. Anymore questions young lady?

Back
Top Bottom