Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

icephinfan said:
Okay first off you cheer for those who win,Show me where I said you didn't know about basketball.:sidelol: I'm not jumping off any bridge, you should know that in the playoffs anything can happen, just ask the Yankees the last few years..:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

All you had to do was quote him when he said this.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
DETROIT OWNS SHAQ!

If you think that...I think I wouldn't believe you if you told me a basketball was round.

SHAQ's bucket boy Ben Wallace better get his corn rows nice and tight..

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Keep telling yourself that trying to fool yourself that the Heat actually have a chance in this series!

How can you say that the Heat have no chance? Do you realize that the Pistons were one missed shot away from falling to the Cavs in this past series? The Heat are head-and-shoulders better than the Cavs, and match up better against the Pistons. Quit operating on your hatred of the Heat and Shaq and start making constructive arguments.

TerryTate said:
How can you say that the Heat have no chance? Do you realize that the Pistons were one missed shot away from falling to the Cavs in this past series? The Heat are head-and-shoulders better than the Cavs, and match up better against the Pistons. Quit operating on your hatred of the Heat and Shaq and start making constructive arguments.

I'll say it again in case u didn't read it right the first time. THE HEAT HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN THIS SERIES! Will they be competitive, maybe, but they have NO CHANCE TO WIN!

And by the way, why should I make a constructive argument when the Heat lost to the Pistons last year in the playoffs, lost 3 out of 4 regular season meetings this year, and the Pistons dominated Fat (Shaq) in the finals 2 years ago? The proof is in the pudding buddy!

TerryTate said:

How do you "match up better" against the Pistons?

Detroit was 4-1 against the Heat this year and your only win against us was a two point game.

The Cav`s just got held to 26 points in the entire second half. The best player in the NBA was held to ONE POINT in the 3rd quarter.

And thats from a "tired" pistons team.

I respect the Heat because they earned it from me last year during that first great series.....but the complete lack of respect from some Heat fans towards the Pistons just makes me laugh.

Lay off the kool-aid boys......

HVACservice said:

Detroit was 4-1 against the Heat this year and your only win against us was a two point game.

The Cav`s just got held to 26 points in the entire second half. The best player in the NBA was held to ONE POINT in the 3rd quarter.

I respect the Heat because they earned it from me last year during that first great series.....but the complete lack of respect from some Heat fans towards the Pistons just makes me laugh.

The Heat fans worst nightmare came true, their playing the Pistons. They were here like a bunch of cheerleaders cheering for the Cavs to win because their scared of the Pistons. They'll have you believe it's because they wanted homecourt but we all know that is a joke. They don't want to see the Pistons whether the Pistons just swept a team or had the 7 game series they had. Fans with respect for their team would want revenge on the team that supposedly has their number and who beat them last year on their homecourt in a game 7. Instead the Heat fans were rooting for the Cavs trying to avoid the Pistons like the plague LMAO! :sidelol:

HVACservice said:

When were the Pistons 4-1 against us this year? 3-1..dude. The Nets were also 3-1 against us..and beat us by wider margins..how did that turn out for them.

Please stop with all these regular season comparisons...it has been proven already that the regular season means crap.

It's funny how you Heat fans are looking at the negatives of the Pistons. If anything the Pistons showed me more then they would have if they would have swept the Cavs. They stepped up when they had to and hit the big shots, they made great defensive plays when the game was on the line, and most of all they refused to lose. That doesn't bold well for the Heat. The Pistons have to much HEART for the Heat!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Heat fans worst nightmare came true, their playing the Pistons. They were here like a bunch of cheerleaders cheering for the Cavs to win because their scared of the Pistons. They'll have you believe it's because they wanted homecourt but we all know that is a joke. They don't want to see the Pistons whether the Pistons just swept a team or had the 7 game series they had. Fans with respect for their team would want revenge on the team that supposedly has their number and who beat them last year on their homecourt in a game 7. Instead the Heat fans were rooting for the Cavs trying to avoid the Pistons like the plague LMAO! :sidelol:

THIS IS A LIE.

All Heat fans I know wanted Detroit.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
It's funny how you Heat fans are looking at the negatives of the Pistons. If anything the Pistons showed me more then they would have if they would have swept the Cavs. They stepped up when they had to and hit the big shots, they made great defensive plays when the game was on the line, and most of all they refused to lose. That doesn't bold well for the Heat. The Pistons have to much HEART for the Heat!

You are too biased to be taken seriously.

Section126 said:
THIS IS A LIE.

All Heat fans I know wanted Detroit.

Yeah well maybe your the only Heat fans on finheaven who did then because everyone else in here seemed to be a Cavs cheerleader if I'm not mistaken!

Back
Top Bottom