Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

dob72 said:
so loyal that ur jumping on the nets then the pistons bandwagon

I'm jumping on their bandwagon? Not quite, I'm rooting (rooted) because I am a basketball fan and cheer for the teams I like better. A bandwagon fan is someone who brags about their team that won a championship in 03 and then has an avatar with their teams mascot's head in a paper bag!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'm jumping on their bandwagon? Not quite, I'm rooting (rooted) because I am a basketball fan and cheer for the teams I like better. A bandwagon fan is someone who brags about their team that won a championship in 03 and then has an avatar with their teams mascot's head in a paper bag!
lol ok so before u already stated u can't wait for the pistons to beat the heat saying in other words u were gonna brag in sections face also u have been braging how the pistons "own" the heat

ok and i'm a bandwagon fan cuz i found a funny avatar on a marlins fourm making a joke about how bad my teams doing right now yea ok

i guess i should be like you and just start outright rooting for the red soxs or what not

dob72 said:
lol ok so before u already stated u can't wait for the pistons to beat the heat saying in other words u were gonna brag in sections face also u have been braging how the pistons "own" the heat

ok and i'm a bandwagon fan cuz i found a funny avatar on a marlins fourm making a joke about how bad my teams doing right now yea ok

i guess i should be like you and just start outright rooting for the red soxs or what not

Actually I never said I was going to brag in sections face. Matter of fact I don't even know what his face looks like, we're on the COMPUTER. I said my opinion about the Pistons, he said his, and we went on like we always do. Your making it into something it's not!

But either way your a waste of my time. I'll argue with you when you learn punctation!

also lol at u dissing so called heat fans for chreeleading for the cavs when ur doing the same for the pistons

pull ur skirt up homie

dob72 said:
also lol at u dissing so called heat fans for chreeleading for the cavs when ur doing the same for the pistons

pull ur skirt up homie

Homey = H-O-M-E-Y! Damn bro, what high school did you go too?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'll say it again in case u didn't read it right the first time. THE HEAT HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN THIS SERIES! Will they be competitive, maybe, but they have NO CHANCE TO WIN!

And by the way, why should I make a constructive argument when the Heat lost to the Pistons last year in the playoffs, lost 3 out of 4 regular season meetings this year, and the Pistons dominated Fat (Shaq) in the finals 2 years ago? The proof is in the pudding buddy!

Everyone is healthy for the Heat right now (or healthy enough), so the regular season argument is gone. Tell that to the New Jersey Nets, who beat the Heat 3 out of 4 times. Playoffs are a different animal.

The Pistons don't "Dominate" fat Shaq, who tears Ben Wallace apart. They key on the role players. They let LeBron kinda run wild, but feasted on Cleveland's lack of role players. No one showed up for Cleveland today...period. Their team overachieved in a big way.

The Heat added a third and potentially fourth scorer (if J-Will can get hot during a game or two) to this lineup. They finally came together last round against a decent perimeter-defense team. Your argument about how they have no chance I just blew out of the water with the New Jersey Nets argument. The rest is just fueled on hate for the Heat.

yeah, lebron :crutch: (wannabe #23) is out... :lol:

:party: :band: :wakeup: :ffic: :booty: :drinker:

HVACservice said:
The Cav`s just got held to 26 points in the entire second half. The best player in the NBA was held to ONE POINT in the 3rd quarter.

Oh for the love of god, you and everyone else get off this guy's jock already. Lebron has impressed me, no doubt about it. He's not the best player in the league (Kobe is better). You're acting like Michael Jordan was shut down by this team in his prime. LeBron is going to be a heck of a player, but not yet guys, come on! Him and his role players just got hot at the right time.

The Cavs just ruined themselves in the last two games. They would've won in game 6 if they knew how to rebound the ball. It was patheic watching the Pistons grab 8 offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter alone.

The Pistons better step up aswell because if they play like they did in against the Cavs, then that are in some major **** when they play the Heat.

Ace88 said:
The Cavs just ruined themselves in the last two games. They would've won in game 6 if they knew how to rebound the ball. It was patheic watching the Pistons grab 8 offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter alone.

The Pistons better step up aswell because if they play like they did in against the Cavs, then that are in some major **** when they play the Heat.
i completely agree...The had so many opportunities to win game 6... Its ashamed...but the Cavs did surprise alot of people...And they did better than most people thought they would!

Jt0323 said:
i completely agree...The had so many opportunities to win game 6... Its ashamed...but the Cavs did surprise alot of people...And they did better than most people thought they would!

The Cavs suprised the heck out outta me too. Nobody would thought that series would go all the way to game 7. LeBron even suprised me by improved his game and still did great against one of the top defensive teams in the NBA. They have a good thing going and be on a lookout for LeBron and the Cavs next season.

TerryTate said:
Oh for the love of god, you and everyone else get off this guy's jock already. Lebron has impressed me, no doubt about it. He's not the best player in the league (Kobe is better). You're acting like Michael Jordan was shut down by this team in his prime. LeBron is going to be a heck of a player, but not yet guys, come on! Him and his role players just got hot at the right time.

The whole "for the love of god" was a little bit to much passion to only offer
up one person that could be better.

Besides, Kobe quit on his team in game seven.

Ill take Lebron any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

HVACservice said:
The whole "for the love of god" was a little bit to much passion to only offer
up one person that could be better.

Besides, Kobe quit on his team in game seven.

Ill take Lebron any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I'll respond here to all the crap you spewed. You said that I don't care about the regular season because of our record? We had a better record than you guys last year...what good did that do?

We were a mash unit this year and we still pulled it together to beat a team in 5 that was twice as good as the one you BARELY beat in 7.

All your ranting about how you stopped Lebron is meaningless. That was Lebron. Lebron..NOT Wade. You could bet Rasheed's best stash that you would be talking about the offseason today if that was Wade and not Lebron in Game 6.

You are going to face a guy that doesn't shy away and blow games in the clutch. You are back to facing a team that you didn;t deserve to beat last year. You won the lottery last year and you act like you own us.

You are right..there is a lack of respect for the Pistons on this board. I agree with you. But they have very good reasons to feel that way.

You bring this brand of crap ball against us that you played against the Cavs..you will get slaughtered.

Two words for you buddy: FLIP SAUNDERS.

Just for the record...on SportsCenter, Dan Patrick and MArK Jackson were breaking down the series matchup. Dan goes "Okay Marc, you've gotten every prediction wrong so far, who do you pick for this series?"

Mark picks the pistons. Dan Patrick says "okay so put your money on Miami, back to you." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom