Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

HVACservice said:
We were 19-5 against the Western conference this year. (including 2-0 against the Spurs)

Anything else?
...in the regular season....Christ almighty get it through your thick head

HVACservice said:
Everybody is beatable, everybody in the NBA makes a run at the end of the game.

But Detroit showed the "heart of a champion" by winning that series after being down 3-2. The Pistons shut the door by allowing a ridiculous 26 points in the entire second half.

The Heat are a great team and I respect them.

Once again I think the series goes seven games.....who wins?

I dont know, but I would NOT bet against the Pistons.

See yall Tuesday!!!!!!!!!
If I was a betting man I'd bet Detroit as well...but they did not show the heart of a champion in this series...they played erratic, scared, ran their mouths, and barely escaped a one-man team. It's kinda hard to sell somebody on the Pistons heart when they were HEAVY FAVORITES and suffered no injuries. All they did was **** up, and then un-**** themselves...not impressed

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
No I'm a proud Knicks fan. I rooted for the Nets to beat the Heat and now I'm rooting for the Pistons. Anymore questions young lady?
I'm a proud Knicks fan.
correction, you're a Knicks fan...no one in their right mind would be proud to be associated with that franchise right now

CirclingWagons said:
correction, you're a Knicks fan...no one in their right mind would be proud to be associated with that franchise right now

Nah I'm loyal, a word i'd venture to say you don't know much about!

Back
Top Bottom