Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Boy, could you imagine Peterson in Philly? Yowza.

John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff
I could see Chip signing Suh, Revis & Cobb then flipping double birds as he walks down broad street next week

They are loading up for something but AP in Philly would give Jerry Jones a couple more wrinkles.

Keep hearing Eagles and Mariota too.

He will pay whatever he has to, yeah he's going to pay a lot.

But I think it's clear, The only position he truly knows he cant replace is qb, Mariota is as close to what he wants as he will probably ever Have a chance to get. Completely worth it to him.

As you said earlier, Chip trusts his system, lesean, Maclin, McCoy, replaceable.

true...and that's a system qb and that 4.52 in phillys system would be a BIG DEAL

i definitely think a run at revis is coming...

multiple 1st rounders won't be enough to get up there though...he's gonna have to throw in some players i'd say...who that is i dont know...no way he parts with that dt though i know that

how do you think chips gonna get in position to get mariota??? that's quite the trade up to get there

it's gonna involve foles and the jets if I had to guess.....

i think it was a good trade for the eagles, no doubt. they dumped mccoys salary, and got just what they needed up front....i think mccoy is the most talented rb in the league, but i don't think he's going to be as effective on a self proclaimed ground n pound rex ryan team. kiko was a homegrown stud....don't like shipping em off like that, it's bad business if you ask me.... and i don't buy that he "wanted out".....who doesn't want out of buffalo?

smells bad in buffalo right now...really bad, especially with their qb situation.

they'll be a fun team to play with in madden though.

true...and that's a system qb and that 4.52 in phillys system would be a BIG DEAL

i definitely think a run at revis is coming...

The speed at WR in the draft...which will be there late...the depth at RB...which will be there late...all to me signals a trade up for the Eagles to get Mariota.

Eagles will be players for Revis...and probably sign him. They're going all in.

it's gonna involve foles and the jets if I had to guess.....

i think it was a good trade for the eagles, no doubt. they dumped mccoys salary, and got just what they needed up front....i think mccoy is the most talented rb in the league, but i don't think he's going to be as effective on a self proclaimed ground n pound rex ryan team. kiko was a homegrown stud....don't like shipping em off like that, and i don't buy that he "wanted out".....who doesn't want out of buffalo?

smells bad in buffalo right now...really bad, especially with their qb situation.

they'll be a fun team to play with in madden though.

if anyone takes foles as the major piece clown shoes :lol: pure clown shoes...let it be the jets please

The speed at WR in the draft...which will be there late...the depth at RB...which will be there late...all to me signals a trade up for the Eagles to get Mariota.

you still got to get up there though and multiple 1's in the 20's isn't gonna do it...are the jets dumb enough to take 2 1's and foles??? maybe...but god i cant wait til foles has to play in a different system and blows chunks

comic gold

Yep, I wish I was an Engles fan.

There going to go all in, because they can since Mariota is on a rookie deal and already is a veteran if the system.

I bet they throw Foles and 3 first rnd picks for Mariota. And than sign Locker on the cheap as his back up.

Yep, I wish I was an Engles fan.

There going to go all in, because they can since Mariota is on a rookie deal and already is a veteran if the system.

I bet they throw Foles and 3 first rnd picks for Mariota. And than sign Locker on the cheap as his back up.

that makes sense...god are the jets goats if they take it though...i don't know that locker has the under accuracy or accuracy period for that offense but neither did sanchez and they rolled with that for one year...and kellys face said it all..."this dude sucks"

i have to give it to kelly he's all in...man that threat on the edge too at qb of 4.52 is gonna be a serious problem in that offense if he does get mariota...and that oline can help keep him clean cause mariota doesnt show well under pressure...

that makes sense...god are the jets goats if they take it though...i don't know that locker has the under accuracy or accuracy period for that offense but neither did sanchez and they rolled with that for one year...and kellys face said it all..."this dude sucks"

Agreed, but at the end if the day, it's a backup qb.

Why wouldn't the jets or anyone else take that deal? 3 1st rnd picks and a young bridge QB, for a player you don't know how to use? That can be a franchise changing deal.

Also everyone keeps saying revis, but I wouldn't be surprised if the $ was freed up to pay Maclin.

Chris Trapasso ‏@ChrisTrapasso
My #Bills source also said Buffalo's FA QB list is Matt Moore, Mark Sanchez and Jake Locker. Didn't specify if that was in order of priority

My #Bills source also said Buffalo's FA QB list is Matt Moore, Mark Sanchez and Jake Locker. Didn't specify if that was in order of priority

Prety ****ty list on top of a ****ty QB draft class.

Hope it's not locker and he somehow stays healthy. Sanchez going to buffalo would be great for the weekly amusement.

Back
Top Bottom