Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Agree and if things go south wam! as long as you win it fine no matter what you do basically.

Works with players also.

In 2008, it was a pleasure watching Chad Pennington and the wildcat lead this team to the playoffs. Great comments all year and the guy was 2nd behind Peyton Manning in the MVP vote. As soon as we lost to the Ravens, some of the first comments were . . . "we'll never win a Super Bowl with Chad Pennington and that gimmick".

I mean we were just 1-15 for god sake. It felt good watching a team commit few penalties, few turnovers, put up 11 wins and have a home playoff game. People turn on you quick when you lose, especially around these parts :lol:

Everyday the list grows and my excitement can't wait for the 10th... Let's see year 2 Hickey!!

Say we do get Suh for ****s and giggles, what else can we do. What's ideal for us from there, still need some WRs, Cb, free saftey, ILB, guard and those are starters needed...

If we get Suh . . . . you can expect WR to be handled in the draft. Maybe get a cheap veteran, but nothing serious. Offensive line is the most over blown need on this site. We have 3 key pieces, and we like a 4th in Billy Turner. Really only one guard spot needs addressing and may the best man win. ILB could be resolved if we go after Kendricks in the draft.

The secondary is the key though. We need some help from the 2013 class, no ifs ands or buts about it. Hopefully we can bring Louis Delmas back and get some help in the draft.

Signing Suh makes it harder, no question . . . but you have to remember . . . "you signed Ndamukong Suh". He's a bigger difference maker than any 2 or 3 guys you bring in.

Works with players also.

In 2008, it was a pleasure watching Chad Pennington and the wildcat lead this team to the playoffs. Great comments all year and the guy was 2nd behind Peyton Manning in the MVP vote. As soon as we lost to the Ravens, some of the first comments were . . . "we'll never win a Super Bowl with Chad Pennington and that gimmick".

I mean we were just 1-15 for god sake. It felt good watching a team commit few penalties, few turnovers, put up 11 wins and have a home playoff game. People turn on you quick when you lose, especially around these parts :lol:

i wasnt here then i dont think but sounds like those comments were spot on...check that yes i was...probably was driving that train too :lol:

i wasnt here then i dont think but sounds like those comments were spot on...

Whether they were spot on or not is besides the point. I was just pointing out how quick people turn on you when things go south. The week before we beat the Jets and it was a lovefest for the QB and the wildcat . . . we lose in the playoffs, hell everybody needs to go.

Whether they were spot on or not is besides the point. I was just pointing out how quick people turn on you when things go south. The week before we beat the Jets and it was a lovefest for the QB and the wildcat . . . we lose in the playoffs, hell everybody needs to go.

i think it was more a trashing of brett favre the week prior than a lovefest for that gimmick offense

That for sure was going on.

i do remember going out on my front porch and looking up at the stars and yelling "hell yeah division winner baby all you neighbors can suck it" at my old house and enjoying the heck out of that night though

was a good time...til the reality check the next week

:lol: No, we loved that gimmick offense ... until we didn't anymore. :lol:

The thing that I remember is that outside of the Pats game we unveiled it, and the Texans game (which the Wildcat resulted in Patrick Cobb getting 100 yards receiving and 2 TDs) the Wildcat would be brought out occasionally but we didn't rely on it... then the next 2 years, we'd call Wildcat plays at the worst time

i do remember going out on my front porch and looking up at the stars and yelling "hell yeah division winner baby all you neighbors can suck it" at my old house and enjoying the heck out of that night though

was a good time...til the reality check the next week

Ran into my street with my flag and went up down the street. I had my wife dump a bucket of Gatorade on my head.

I caught a cold after lol.

I had the same bucket filled at the end of the 2013 season....never had to use it. lol.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m3 minutes ago
Bills announced that they've traded for Vikings QB Matt Cassel

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 28s29 seconds ago
Bills announced they will acquire QB Matt Cassel from Vikings and an undisclosed draft choice in exchange for undisclosed draft choice

Bills announced they will acquire QB Matt Cassel from Vikings and an undisclosed draft choice in exchange for undisclosed draft choice

Looks like Rex is going power scheme with a RB he just traded for that doesn't fit...classic Rex.

In other words, they traded for a guy who was only a backup at USC instead of a guy who actually won the job.

Back
Top Bottom