Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Sadly there are many on here who wanted Rex as the head coach in Miami. Would have been disastrous for the offense.

Rotoworld reporting jets and bills pressing hard to sign Harris the ILB for 6 to 8 million a year....... Do we want that for the Dolphins Harris at 6 to 8 per year?

Sadly there are many on here who wanted Rex as the head coach in Miami. Would have been disastrous for the offense.

would have ruined tannehill. might as well not resign him if Rex came here.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 33m33 minutes ago
Peyton Manning ready to take $4 million pay-cut on deal in final stages; he'll make $15 million, not $19 million, per @Jeff_Legwold & myself

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 13m13 minutes ago
The #Saints are shopping LB Curtis Lofton, who had 144 tackles in 2014 and has played in 16 games every year of his career. Unexpected.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 33m33 minutes ago
Peyton Manning ready to take $4 million pay-cut on deal in final stages; he'll make $15 million, not $19 million, per @Jeff_Legwold & myself

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 13m13 minutes ago
The #Saints are shopping LB Curtis Lofton, who had 144 tackles in 2014 and has played in 16 games every year of his career. Unexpected.

Poor guy

i'm more interested in chris myers than i am satele that's for sure...although he's a can only play one positon guy i believe...so as depth ehhh not sure it's the best decision...lofton i heard played awful for the saints this year but i can't say if that's true or not havent seen him enough this last season...that might be a 2 down option but i dont think its what we really need

Thinking there should still be some cuts coming from teams like the Saints and KC etc.

Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider 2m2 minutes ago
The #Eagles have released LB Trent Cole. “We spoke with Trent and his agent and expressed a desire to have him back,” Chip Kelly said ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm more interested in chris myers than i am satele that's for sure...although he's a can only play one positon guy i believe...so as depth ehhh not sure it's the best decision...lofton i heard played awful for the saints this year but i can't say if that's true or not havent seen him enough this last season...that might be a 2 down option but i dont think its what we really need

everyone played horrible for the Saints defense last year, mainly the secondary though.... but I wasnt expecting to here Lofton... that could be interesteing

Ask and you shall receive.....New Orleans released Pierre Thomas...for cap reasons....Don't think the veteran power back we need to substitute Daniel Thomas........Hopefully Gore has a low salary demand....doubt it though.....

Ask and you shall receive.....New Orleans released Pierre Thomas...for cap reasons....Don't think the veteran power back we need to substitute Daniel Thomas........Hopefully Gore has a low salary demand....doubt it though.....

We don't need to sign a veteran RB.

Back
Top Bottom