*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Brandon Weeden completed 12-of-25 passes for 105 yards and rushed once for five yards in the Browns' third preseason game.
It was quite the step back for Weeden, who struggled mightily when pressured after two strong preseason games to begin August.

So basically he looks like a star against guys who are now selling cars. But when the starters play he is trash.

Great posting Shou! Keep it up baby!! :up:

Put as much stock in QB rating as you'd like, but if Tannehill's QB rating stays where it was last year, he won't be a starter in the NFL for very long.

I'm not saying that will happen. I'm making a statement about the weight you can put on QB rating in terms of making a statement about someone's career.

Andrew Luck had a 76.5 rating, yet I bet Indy doesn't draft a QB high next year.

Start spinning!

Andrew Luck had a 76.5 rating, yet I bet Indy doesn't draft a QB high next year.

Well, sometimes you make the shouright selection with the first overall pick, and sometimes - like the Raiders - you make the shouwrong pick. It happens.

Tannehill and Weeden are close statistically. They are both 2nd year players and still improving. Tannehill has the better group of receivers, and Weeden the better oline.
The game is going to be played in Cleveland. The first game at home will give the Browns an emotional advantage early in the game.
The Fins must match that intensity and start the game strong with a score and keep the Browns out of the end zone.

Defensively..the key to the game will be getting to Weeden early and often, sacking and pressuring him to protect our secondary. In addition limit their running game to short gains. Also the defense has to stay in position and not over pursue or play right into bubble screens or draws with Trent Richardson.
The bottom line is no big passing plays or runs, make them drive the length of the field.

On offense, we have to establish Miller and Thomas - no turnovers. Hartline and Gibson need to play tough and make the catches underneath and at the yard sticks. Once that is clicking, Wallace can grab some chunk yardage and scores.

I expect some big returns from Thigpen and great play on coverage.

I think we have a great team, hopefully they will pay up to their potential.

Yea Yea. Stats are cool.

Yea. Stats rule. They use like..... numbers n stuff.

Yea..... NNNNNNUMMMBERRRSSSSS!!!! yea yea.

Beavis and Butthead Do America with Brian Hartline and Davone Bess as B&B: "WE'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!"

I don't think I have been this excited for the season to start since Dan the Man was playing.

Almost game time. I am so excited. I cant wait till sunday. I wish I was there but Im glad i got the SunTicket and my new HDTV.

Thank Christ my local CBS station is showing the game because my Sunday Ticket order seems to be messed up.

Can't sleep because I'm so pumped for this. Since I'm on west coast time the game starts at 10am here. I am planning on going to the Buffalo Wild Wings by my crib to watch it since they open at like 930am. Can't wait! Go FINS!

Back
Top Bottom