*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

If it's teal it's the real deal, but if it's brown flush it down

going to pick up 2 lbs of wings and beer now, then pizza and tequila around 1230!!!!! whats the deal with this 12 o clock sunday alcohol law??? can we do away with this already? the ONE day i want to get drunk in the AM, you cant buy it. lol

I cannot eat during games. Too nutted up.

going to pick up 2 lbs of wings and beer now, then pizza and tequila around 1230!!!!! whats the deal with this 12 o clock sunday alcohol law??? can we do away with this already? the ONE day i want to get drunk in the AM, you cant buy it. lol

dude that's why you get a huge load on saturday night.

I hate that our defensive backfield is shorthanded. I mean, who do we have back there? Grimes, Carroll, hurting Patterson, Jimmy Smith, RJ Stanford,

Looks like a great day for Weeden if Grimes is the only healthy NFL caliber player out there.

This is a huge, poorly-covered story with this game. Cleveland's secondary seems intact but our receivers are much better.

Skrines playin with shoulder prob? DNP Friday. better rethink this...

Patriots released AJ Francis....apparently he told BB he is an azzhole and wants to be a dolphin.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1

Dobson not playing....interesting. he got a groin.

Jarius Byrd not playin...what a joke. plantar facsitis cured with foot arches. for real for real.

Upset of the day will be Buffalo over New England. Just have a feeling that New England's offensive line isn't going to hold up and their receivers will struggle to get open.

The Pats best new WR is playing. Denbrell Tompkins is going to be a pain in the ass for us and will run wild in the Bills secondary. The Bills have no shot. There DL wont get enough pressure on Brady and he will make them pay.

I hate that our defensive backfield is shorthanded. I mean, who do we have back there? Grimes, Carroll, hurting Patterson, Jimmy Smith, RJ Stanford,

Looks like a great day for Weeden if Grimes is the only healthy NFL caliber player out there.

This is a huge, poorly-covered story with this game. Cleveland's secondary seems intact but our receivers are much better.

Grimes is going to lock down half the field so the safeties won't have to worry about it and they could help either in the blitz, with the outside receiver, the slot or the tight end.

Reshad is going to be blitzing every play lol

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
Michael Egnew has his football pants on. Looks like he's a go. Appears Danny Watkins will be up too. Not so with Dallas Thomas.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley
Jared Odrick will start at defensive tackle over Randy Starks.

Back
Top Bottom