***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everyone !:) Our Dolphins travel 1254 miles northeast to play the AFC East Divson leading and 5-2 New England Patriots. A win today would even the Fins record to 4-4. Patriots are returning back to NFL action after their bye week.

Today will be the 85th regular season meeting between the teams. Dolphins lead the all-time series 48-36, but are 18-27 when they play at New England. Both teams split road wins during the 2008 regular season, with the Fins defeatng the Patriots 38-13 at Gillette Stadium back on September 21, and ending their 21-game regular season winnng streak at the time. Fins later lost in the rematch at 28-48 at Landshark Stadium on November 23, highlighted by Matt Cassell's 415 yards passing, and 3 TD's.

Greg Gunbel and Dan Dierdorf will announce the live TV game commentary for the NFL On CBS's primary early doubleheader game on HD, with WFOR CBS 4 televising locally in Miami.

Former Fins Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play andn analysis on flagshp station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather forecast for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff at Gllette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, is Sunny and Clear skies at 61 degrees, 10% precipitaton, 50% humidity, and mild west/northwest winds at 8 miles per hour.

Visiting Dolphins will dress in their white jerseys and aqua pants, while the host Patriots will wear their navy blue jerseys, and grey pants.

I wish our Dolphins to play safe and smart football today with a productive offense and swarming defense, no penalties, turnovers, and leave New England with no serious injuries. Let's see our Fins under the leadership of Head Coach Tony Sparano and QB Chad Henne even their record after today to 4-4, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot: :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/scheduole/jets-vs-patriots

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110805/2009/REG9/dolphns@patriots

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/09-CBS-E.html

I have to ask. Do you watch the clock each week so you can start this thread? :lol:

****in RIGHTEOUS! Let's get a W however we can tomm, dont care if we win by 100 or 1 but damnit let's take charge of this division! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GO PHINS! Knock Brady on his *** so much he'll call JT his uncle.

Geez you blew the wad way too early!

We all have to sleep before we beat the Patriots!

:woot:

Yeah, it's gunna be hard for me to sleep tonight. I'm SO STOKED. Already got a ****talkin war goin with my Bro in law and will be HARRASSED by his *** via text all day tomm. I want the Phins to win for so many reasons. As Adam First said, SURPRISE ME DOLPHINS!

so I'm stuck at work today until 7pm! I know, it sucks beyond belief. The DVR at home is already set to record the game, but I went in to the server room here and changed the sat channel to CBS. (there are cartoon right now, lol) Lets see if some jerk off complains.

Not expecting a win, won't be angry if we don't get one. Surprise me, Dolphins.

My expectations are also not very high for this one. I won't go so far as to say i won't be angry if we lose(i'm always miserable for a few days after any loss) but I'm having a hard time seeing how we are going to stop the New England O from dropping at least 40 on us. I really, really, really, really hope i'm wrong. A win could really give us a legit shot at the division. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be leaving for the stadium in a few minutes. Here's to a great game and no injuries!

A very tough game in NE, but a game that is winnable. I only say that because of our track record against the Patsies and the fact that we can put up at least 30. We have to have a lot of things go our way to get the W, but we can dream can't we?

Come on Phins, get a W here and the division title is a possibility again.

Back
Top Bottom