*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

kill tom brady... clap clap, clap-clap-clap

c'mon everbody!!!

IMO just direct snap to Reggie every time and let him get his thousand yards. Tannehill isn't going to finish the game at this rate. Awful, awful pass protection.

Rishard Matthews will be open all day. Their corners suck. Kid was a great draft pick in the 7th. He's part of our future.

Can Tannehill make an accurate deep throw? I guess you can't say it's all on our receivers when it comes down to not scoring more touchdowns.

We nead playmakers so bad. I think I'm gonna kill this bottle of goose. At least ill catch something

How to fix overthrows?

It seems pretty much every game there are a number of overthrows by Ryan Tannehill. Is it something that we've seen other quarterbacks struggle with and fix? He costs us touchdowns and turns over the ball an awful lot due to the overthrows. I hope he can fix it. Maye fire the qb coach? Bring in someone who can help Ryan fix his horrible overthrowing problem?

Seriously, why the **** are they trying a FG with that wind?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!? Holy ****. You are in 4 down territory ass holes!

Back
Top Bottom