*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

maybe if the wind wasn't blowing so ****ing hard in new England? Brady has had a bunch too.

Miami will never catch Belichick's Patriots

They can have all the picks and money they want, but between the ears the Pats will continue to pawn us into oblivion. Their play calls are always beyond ours and they are always a step ahead. Just so frustrating!
They never just beat us, they beat us down, shame us and make a mockery of us.

Re: Happy END OF THE WORLD!

Quite the team we're building here. Can't wait to see how they blow all their money and picks this off-season. :lol:

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

im hoping we get blown out 80-0 if this is how we are going to play. make it happen Fins!

why are we kicking a field goal....?

go for it, so stupid....!

d-1

nobody but Jones looks for the football… they just run along (or I should say) run behind the receivers… hot garbage

Well...it was a fun season boys (not)...let's shut her down.

*packs up office*

WOO! A whopping one game improvement over last season! Meanwhile the Colts go from ****ing 2-14, get their franchise QB, and than go 11-5 and make the playoffs.

I think this franchise is cursed- we sold our soul for the perfect season and now our generation is paying for it. **** you Ross, and go **** yourself Jeff Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom