*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Damn, thought it was gonna be wide right then it makes a sharp turn and goes wide left.

That was a bad call by Philbin, he should have known about the problems that the wind was causing on kicks.

Can Tannehill make an accurate deep throw? I guess you can't say it's all on our receivers when it comes down to not scoring more touchdowns.
I'd imagine its hard to make accurate deep throws when you got 3 D lineman in your face every time you go to throw

Damn, thought it was gonna be wide right then it makes a sharp turn and goes wide left.

It looked like it was attached to a string like a comedy prop and some guy just pulled it around for laughs.

Jesus Christ it's the last ****ing game of the year why are we kicking field goals.

Can Tannehill make an accurate deep throw? I guess you can't say it's all on our receivers when it comes down to not scoring more touchdowns.
Yeah, it's also on the o-line. If you're talking about the 3rd and 9 throw, Tannehill was getting crushed as he threw it. Of course that was going to be off.

We are all Dolphins fans because of wrongs we have committed in previous lives.

We look horrible. Tannehill looks horrible. The offensive line looks horrible. Just give us our LOSS, our UGLY NEW ORANGE UNIFORMS AND LOGOS, the 14th pick in the draft, and let us go home!!!!!!!!!

Who said our new uniforms were going to be orange?

Thank god this is the last game of the season. Another losing season. But we saw it coming. At least they finish 2nd in the AFC EAST ahead of the BIlls and Jets.

No need to watch the Pats run the score up in 2nd half.

Hartline has been open an awful lot. Last blitz he stops his pattern short and is getting huge cushions, Tannehill needs to look his way some more.

Back
Top Bottom