***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Lets all keep in mind that this is a PRESEASON game. There are going to be rough patches and the offensive and defensive gameplan will be a bit dumbed down. If we lose, or things don't go as some might see them going, lets not have the sky is falling type attitude we always seem to have each year.
I don't think we will have those reactions since it is a preseason game.

Is the Chat Room going to be open for the game tonight or just the thread? anyone?

i just would like to see no injuries and play hard tough disaplined football by us tonight. Tampa is not a good team so i can see us dominating them tonight.

Pat White will get lit up if he tries to run again...if you wanna live, pass the ball.

I don't think we will have those reactions since it is a preseason game.
You didn't register until last October, so you haven't seen what it has been like during the preseason. You will probably find out tonight(likely before the game is even over). There are a few jokers every year that show up around this time and just pollute the main board with negative threads. They just don't understand that concept of preseason.

No Injuries(for us or the BUCS), key plays from key Dolphins (Chad Henne, V.Davis, Cam Wake, Koa Misi, Starks at NT, Clemons, Dansby) to name a few.

And last but not least a win. I don't care if the games dont count I still like to win.

Lets go DOLPHINS

Back
Top Bottom