***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

There's nothing better. Man, this has a real-game feel to it. Live national TV, excitment of the first game, etc...
So I had to bust out the big boy guns and go with some amber and pulled pork sandwiches.

well i'm not in norleans which is another plus for you...all i've got is some fried chicked and a ton of bud light...but at least my wife left for the night to give me free reign...wish she took the kids lol

Less then two hours to kickoff.....got my beer and snacks...I am getting all misty eyed.

i bought my beer and snacks at noon...

been watchin nfl network replays all day...

bout time to go get some more beer and snacks :ponder:

I've been hearing that Mike Williams is tearing it up in training camp. He's a big time deep threat. I'm thinking he would've been worthy of a 4th rounder but we'll see.

Very excited! Only crappy part is I'll be watching online. Damn you NFL Network. Damn you.

justdev, to put things in perspective, Ginn was tearing it up in camp last year. I don't think Mike will be when Vontae lays a shoulder in to him.

Very excited! Only crappy part is I'll be watching online. Damn you NFL Network. Damn you.

I know, right? They could at least put it on the website later for people who couldn't catch it or record it tonight.

that's what's going to be awesome about our preseason games...after Henne we still got Pennington, White, and the soon to be traded Thigpen to keep us excited...

griz, Probably not a good idea to put that out there man.

Anyways, here's to all of us getting a good stream :lol:

Anyone going to be watching the interior line vs McCoy battle closely?

griz, Probably not a good idea to put that out there man.

Anyways, here's to all of us getting a good stream :lol:

Anyone going to be watching the interior line vs McCoy battle closely?

right :-) it's gone.

You know what? You're right. Screw the waiting. I'm breakin it out now.

EXACTLY!!!! Did you wait for Christmas morning to rip open your presents or did you start on it Christmas Eve???? I started early, until one time I caught this man that looked like my dad putting out gifts around 4 am. Scared the crap out of me. :chuckle:

I feel like a junkie that is going through withdrawls and is about to get his first fix in a week.:tongue:

With Joey Potter finally gone, wonder who's gonna lead pre-game chants? Karlos Dansby or does Chad Henne step up? Or do we continue "Who Ride?"

I feel like a junkie that is going through withdrawls and is about to get his first fix in a week.:tongue:

Or you could say "I feel like a Rex Ryan that hasn't had food in 10 minutes and his about to get his firsdt burger"

Bob, I heard they're doing some kind of clap it up thing in practice.. but every team does that, hell, my team did that. My guess is it'll be Dansby standing in the middle firing everyone up.. everyone looks up to him already.

Back
Top Bottom