*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

qaga4u5y-1.jpg
pu3y8umu-1.jpg

Leila predicts Dolphins win 34-13. She could be a little bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Got drunk yesterday, passed out after the ASU game. Now I'm up at 1am. Hope I make it to the Dolphins game.

Oh wow, look, suddenly Ellerbe on the injury report.. I'm thinking this is an injury report chess match like bellickeck likes to play after all

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It is a joke. Everyone will be playing.

Up at 6am all gitty and excited! What to do for 10 more hours?! Hopefully for 3 hours of it anyways, it will be watching the Pats lose!

i see a fins loss... i dont see how we can cover gonzalez and jones... hope im wrong

i see a fins loss... i dont see how we can cover gonzalez and jones... hope im wrong

I think covering their weapons will be tough. I am wondering what adjustments will be made to the Falcons to slow them down...to throw something at them that they struggle with. That will be the key.

Wait just a cotton picking minute. when has this franchise ever had trouble covering a tight end?....lol

I worried that White "gets healthy" today.

Carroll gets lit up i'm sure, but White is "banged up", so we'll see.

This game is going to be the test of how far we will be going this season. Middle of the pack or above the pack.

I dont care if they rack up big yards, so long as they dont score TD's.

Walking out the door , headed to sun life stadium to watch the fins pound the dirty birds. Let's go MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SERIES

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 7-4
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 5-2
AT ATLANTA: Teams tied 2-2
LAST MEETING: 2009 at Atlanta; Falcons 19, Dolphins 7
HISTORY LESSON: The teams’ meeting in Miami in 2001 was scheduled as the season finale, but it ended up being the next-to-last game after all Week 2 action was pushed back because of the 9/11 attacks. The Dolphins clinched their fifth consecutive playoff appearance in that Atlanta game on Dec. 30, 2001 thanks to a 21-14 victory. The Dolphins clinched the victory by stopping Atlanta twice from the 1-yard line in the final 75 seconds. That came after safety Brock Marion returned an interception for a touchdown in the first half and the defense had another goal-line stand late in the third quarter.
SERIES TREND: The Dolphins dominated the series in the early going, taking the first four meetings and six of the first seven. But Atlanta has had the upper hand of late, with victories in three of the last four matchups. The last three games have been low-scoring affairs, with the Dolphins winning 21-14 in 2001 and Atlanta coming back with victories by the score of 17-10 in 2005 and 19-7 in 2009.

Carroll gets lit up i'm sure, but White is "banged up", so we'll see.

This game is going to be the test of how far we will be going this season. Middle of the pack or above the pack.

I got to be honest. The measuring stick game is in two weeks vs Baltimore. That will be against a conference foe that could come down to tie breakers in relation to the playoffs.

Today, is about possibly scoring a victory against a team we might have thought was not possible when the schedule came out in the spring. Also, it is a vital game for the franchise within the community. That is where this game lies.

Btw, last week was a measuring stick game which team won.

Back
Top Bottom