*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

What does Yellow on the TV map mean? I am looking for the game in SW FL.... FtMyers/Bonita Springs area.... can anybody help? GO FINS!!

Walking out the door , headed to sun life stadium to watch the fins pound the dirty birds. Let's go MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SERIES

SERIES RECORD: Miami leads 7-4
AT MIAMI: Dolphins lead 5-2
AT ATLANTA: Teams tied 2-2
LAST MEETING: 2009 at Atlanta; Falcons 19, Dolphins 7
HISTORY LESSON: The teams’ meeting in Miami in 2001 was scheduled as the season finale, but it ended up being the next-to-last game after all Week 2 action was pushed back because of the 9/11 attacks. The Dolphins clinched their fifth consecutive playoff appearance in that Atlanta game on Dec. 30, 2001 thanks to a 21-14 victory. The Dolphins clinched the victory by stopping Atlanta twice from the 1-yard line in the final 75 seconds. That came after safety Brock Marion returned an interception for a touchdown in the first half and the defense had another goal-line stand late in the third quarter.
SERIES TREND: The Dolphins dominated the series in the early going, taking the first four meetings and six of the first seven. But Atlanta has had the upper hand of late, with victories in three of the last four matchups. The last three games have been low-scoring affairs, with the Dolphins winning 21-14 in 2001 and Atlanta coming back with victories by the score of 17-10 in 2005 and 19-7 in 2009.

give em hell from me mate

The key today is the running game. If we can get some push and create lanes we can control the clock and tempo and that keeps their firepower on the bench. Its on the Oline today boys, they have to step up.

Losing is not an option today at home. If we can beat these guys, it will put the whole league on "watch out" mode for the Dolphins. It will also bring some very nice momentum into the Saints game, who IMO, are very beatable at this point.

we could open the season 3-0 for the first time since 2002. That would be a nice milestone for the beginning of the philbin era.

we could open the season 3-0 for the first time since 2002. That would be a nice milestone for the beginning of the philbin era.

What do you mean "could" ?! The end is Nigh !! To the Sky

[video=youtube;C-sQ7NJrcw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-sQ7NJrcw4[/video]

:420::hump:

"The league ain't gotta like it cuz this forum gonna love it... HEEYYYY!!!"

What do you mean "could" ?! The end is Nigh !! To the Sky

[video=youtube;C-sQ7NJrcw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-sQ7NJrcw4[/video]

:420::hump:

Yes, and unlike 2002 this team has a real NFL Head Coach, a real NFL franchise quarterback, and a defense that won't wither late in games. It amazes me how many on this board forget in their undying love for Zach and JT how often that defense let us down in big games.

What does Yellow on the TV map mean? I am looking for the game in SW FL.... FtMyers/Bonita Springs area.... can anybody help? GO FINS!!

It means you probably should have a plan B to watch the game, sports bar-get in your car and drive to stadium-Radio station....

Lets Go Miami, 3-0 heading into our Monday Nighter against the probably undefeated 3-0 Saints, bring it on THE DOLPHINS are BACK!!!

Sun Life Stadium ‏@SunLifeStadium 1h
Game Day! Important times for today's @MiamiDolphins game:

12:00 pm - Parking Lots Open
2:00 pm - Gates Open
4:05 pm - Kickoff
7:30 pm - Victory party

I said could because the game hasn't been played yet. I love the fins as much as anyone of you, but Atlanta is a hell of a team. The fins haven't been able to cover the tight end since the 1990's, and we are facing probably the best te to ever play the game. This is in no way a gimmie game.

Back
Top Bottom