*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

How we're only down by 3 is a question for God imo. But I'll take it. We get ball in 3rd. Defense has bent but not broke. Still not liking how ATL is running all over us on offense. Thoughts?

We are going to kill these guys in the 2nd half.

A good team drives for the TD there in a normal hurry up offense. Tannehill fails at this big time. He really has to work on it. We were spoiled on Marino for years but Ryan looks lost in this drill. Thankfully, no mistakes in the actual plays and they get 3. But still a failed first half.

Tannehill with a blown TD opportunity there.

How so? my TV feed didn't show me the entire route by wallace. Only the announcers trashing Miami as usual. If you clock management or lack-there-of, then I agree. However no td was every guaranteed.

I can't believe our offense can actually do this, I am pleasantly surprised. Just need that defense to actually stop them at some point.

Time to shoot cortisone into Wake's knee and make some D adjustments

Terrible 2 minute offense! Could have taken a couple more shots or more short passes if they knew how to move their asses...

A good team drives for the TD there in a normal hurry up offense. Tannehill fails at this big time. He really has to work on it. We were spoiled on Marino for years but Ryan looks lost in this drill. Thankfully, no mistakes in the actual plays and they get 3. But still a failed first half.
Lmao he started at the 12..

Back
Top Bottom