*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Commentator jus said Matt Ryan held the ball to long. Hahah smh give me a job ill cover my teams games

gotta be happy we're only down 13-10 the way our D has been gashed. Good thing it held up just enough to hold the Falcons to a couple FG's and not TD's. Last couple years, Atlanta would have had 21 rather than 13.

No big Paul or Cameron wake, holy crap.... But Atlanta defense is garbage. Our defense needs a couple of stops in the second half to give th and our offense a chance to do some work...

Wake and Jordan have to be on the field as much as possible in the second half.

our d sucked at the beginning, good goal line stand though

A good team drives for the TD there in a normal hurry up offense. Tannehill fails at this big time. He really has to work on it. We were spoiled on Marino for years but Ryan looks lost in this drill. Thankfully, no mistakes in the actual plays and they get 3. But still a failed first half.
blah, blah, blah

someone give me a heads up on what happened to both cam and wheeler please

Wake and wheeler need to get their asses ready for the 2nd half. We need them like breath. Not even just for pass rush but both are some of our best at run stuffing

Back
Top Bottom