*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

You should stick to making threads pertaining to statistics.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You should stick to not telling people what they can and cannot do on a public message board. That's HIS opinion, and this is yours. What gives you the right to have one, and not him? Regardless if he is right or wrong.

As long as Atlanta held the ball in the first half, we are lucky to only be down 3.

My thoughts exactly, we're lucky this isn't a blowout so far. My thoughts are, this game is completely on the offense, I don't think our defense is gonna be able to do much against this team.

We are fortunate to only be down by 3 points The Falcons owned us in the first half. Coyle needs to change things up, the Falcons seem to have all the answers.
Out Tackling was terrible. To many Dline stunts..we are playing into their hands. They just need to rush 3-4 guys and play coverage.

Agreed.

A BAD, and surprising, half but, we're down 3. Adjustments and a win are coming.

Which defense has the better conditioning.

I can tell you that as the announcers pointed out, Atlanta practices at their facility outside of the stadium in the heat and humidity. Atlanta is just as hot and humid as Miami, I live in Atlanta and Miami most of my life and both suck for heat/humidity.

The whole weather/humidity thing is over rated. Altanta is hotter than Miami during the summer. If they are waiting for these guys to tire, it won't happen.

You should stick to not telling people what they can and cannot do on a public message board. That's HIS opinion, and this is yours. What gives you the right to have one, and not him? Regardless if he is right or wrong.

I made a suggestion. I'm sorry you didn't like my opinion of your boyfriend.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

We need to get on top, make 3 stops in the 2nd half, and keep up the scoring pressure by eating the clock.

Need to come out and get a TD on our first drive. ATL is protecting its defense with ball control. Have to put some pressure on their O by getting ahead when we have the chance.

Got to come out and eat some clock here so the defense can get replenished from an "extended" halftime of sorts.

The whole weather/humidity thing is over rated. Altanta is hotter than Miami during the summer. If they are waiting for these guys to tire, it won't happen.

Agreed! These are professional athletes with access to the best training and conditioning facilities in the world. The only factor that humidity and hot weather play a factor with is cramping.

Like I said earlier, the humidity is not an advantage for anyone. Humidity will get anyone gassed, and you can't exactly adjust to it like people do with higher altitude.

Back
Top Bottom