*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Thought tanny did a great job taking them down the field for 3.

I had no idea Sturgis was so money.

We need to run the ball in the second half and work the short pass game to Hartline/Clay/Gibson.

In order to do that though - we have to get the Falcons off the field. The time of possession variance between the two teams is not favorable.

A failed first half... Thanks for your insight... Pfft.

Lets hope our defense makes some solid adjustments at halftime, otherwise Tannehill is going to have to win it in a shootout. The second half is going to be real fun to watch.

As long as Atlanta held the ball in the first half, we are lucky to only be down 3.

I'm deeply saddened by the clock management on this last 2 minute warning drill. Looks like we played for a field goal the entire time. Also, Tanne needs to spot that ball where Wallace, and only Wallace can make a play on it.

No we are not winning, but this first half has showed me we are a good team. Regardless how good Matt Ryan looks and how well the Falcons have moved the ball, we have with stood that storm and not let it them take over. its just 10-13 at half.

We are fortunate to only be down by 3 points The Falcons owned us in the first half. Coyle needs to change things up, the Falcons seem to have all the answers.
Out Tackling was terrible. To many Dline stunts..we are playing into their hands. They just need to rush 3-4 guys and play coverage.

Back
Top Bottom