****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

So every playoff and borderline playoff team is stacking talent.

Fins.... off loading talent.

Wtf..... LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm glad you got my point. I was obviously being sarcastic. No deals or trades are official until tomorrow, but c'mon.

I am trying to remember has anyone ever changed their mind after saying ok during the tamper period? I know some UDFA do sometimes while they decide after the draft but not sure if anyone else ever has, probably would be a huge problem going forward with agent and teams.

Only a NE coach can do it... lol

CK‏ @ckparrot 38m38 minutes ago
What’s funny about getting Wilson and Amendola (and Woodhead, you watch, not joking) for underneath is Stills a proven deep threat, and Jakeem Grant shows flashes of that too. He’s un-jammable. He’s too tiny and fast. Try getting a jam on a live chicken sometime. It’s not easy.

jordy nelson is going to be a great patriot

we get Amendola :(

I am trying to remember has anyone ever changed their mind after saying ok during the tamper period? I know some UDFA do sometimes while they decide after the draft but not sure if anyone else ever has, probably would be a huge problem going forward with agent and teams.

Only a NE coach can do it... lol

Deandre Jordan.. lol

We’d have to get the 2nd or 3rd pick as Cleveland isn’t budging and Denver and the jets are picking qb’s. Don’t forget that buffalo is most likely trading up for one. Plus we don’t have the ammo to trade up. My friendly advice is that you Might want to let that pipe dream go or suffer with frustration come draft day.

My friendly advice (seriously) is that you chill out on this juuuuuust a tad. The Fins are in a good spot at 11. If all 4 QB to in the top 10, there will be an outstanding talent dropping to 11. And I am NOT convinced that the Broncos are drafting a QB at 5 if they're signing Keenum to a 3 year deal at close to 20mm per. And if the Jets sign Cousins? I'm *DEFINITELY* not convinced they go QB.

My friendly advice (seriously) is that you chill out on this juuuuuust a tad. The Fins are in a good spot at 11. If all 4 QB to in the top 10, there will be an outstanding talent dropping to 11. And I am NOT convinced that the Broncos are drafting a QB at 5 if they're signing Keenum to a 3 year deal at close to 20mm per. And if the Jets sign Cousins? I'm *DEFINITELY* not convinced they go QB.

Thought it was a done deal-Cousins to Minnesota.

$8 mil per for a non 2 way go slot but you don't counter your $13 mil per offer for juice when the demand is $15?

I don't know man...doesn't add up for me

maybe Miami doesn't want the 2 way go type any more
WHy is hoops hammered? Dang.

Back
Top Bottom