****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Well as much as I didn't want to see that payment go out we do need olinemen and he was certainly serviceable if not better than serviceable so one less problem we have

Interesting if they are spending the 9.3 mil on James. Who else besides Thomas is getting cut or who is getting restructured for them to pay Amendola, Wilson, their draft picks and any other free agents they plan to sign?

Am I the only one unable to see what the tweets that are posted in threads? I can’t see a thing. So I don’t know what’s going on.

Try adjusting your adobe flash settings. If you're on Chrome, look at the "i" icon in the top left of the address bar. Then click to allow Adobe flash all the time. That should fix it

Try adjusting your adobe flash settings. If you're on Chrome, look at the "i" icon in the top left of the address bar. Then click to allow Adobe flash all the time. That should fix it
I’m using an iPad Air Tablet. My internet server is FireFox. What can I do? Thanks very much for your help. Much appreciated.

Interesting if they are spending the 9.3 mil on James. Who else besides Thomas is getting cut or who is getting restructured for them to pay Amendola, Wilson, their draft picks and any other free agents they plan to sign?

Exactly- more to come...

I hope they continue to talk extension with James which will reduce that 9 mil. I assume they were close enough in talks that they didn't want to rescind and have somebody scoop him up. I know that doesn't answer your question but I still don't think we are paying him 9 million this year.

I think inspite of all the QB signings out side of Keenum to Denver, the other signees are for 1 year deals, which could still mean, the Jets, Cleveland, Giants and Buffalo and potentially Arizona all could still look to draft QB’s within the top 10? I don’t think anything has changed.

Back
Top Bottom