Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Go France damn it! 2-1....

Probably an ET victory....

Prime Time said:
Go France damn it! 2-1....

Probably an ET victory....

Go France?? Oh man Prime Time, we differ here as never before :D
Dude, gotta go for Brazil (but I'll forgive you just this once if you really MUST root for France :wink: )

Go Brazil!

Ronaldinho is getting serious with it now (check Yahoo Sports).

I expect Brazil's best game of the Cup tomorrow..

Agreeing with Blueprint, I also think King Ronnie will set fire.

My problem is that, as most of you know, I've supported both of these teams through the entire cup. These are my two teams, and it's so hard to pick. For this reason, I'm picking the team that has best represented in the Offical Ladies of the world cup thread in the LL.

Although France has represented well, with that one hot exotic-blend chick wearing a number of variable jerseys, including French jersey with thong, French Jersey reverse buttock shot, French Jersey held behind back, wearing bikini, I still feel Brasil has shown the most consistency, with a large number of different 'in the crowd hotties' showing all sorts of parts.

In conclusion, Brasil has hotter women, and that is all that matters in soccer.

Brasil 2-0.

If the French can lift their game to the level it was at against Spain, I can see them nicking this. Patrick Vieira and Claude Makalele sitting in front of Gallas and Thuram.......that's a hell of a shield. If I was Domanech, my concern would be Ronaldinho playing like he does for Barcelona and trying to pick on Willy Sagnol and Franck Ribery.

When France have the ball, if Cafu and Carlos get caught upfield, Henry will shift out wide left as he does for Arsenal and exploit the huge holes. Plus, he has far too much pace for Juan and Lucio to handle. If they play a high line, it could be their downfall.

Boomer said:
If the French can lift their game to the level it was at against Spain, I can see them nicking this. Patrick Vieira and Claude Makalele sitting in front of Gallas and Thuram.......that's a hell of a shield. If I was Domanech, my concern would be Ronaldinho playing like he does for Barcelona and trying to pick on Willy Sagnol and Franck Ribery.

When France have the ball, if Cafu and Carlos get caught upfield, Henry will shift out wide left as he does for Arsenal and exploit the huge holes. Plus, he has far too much pace for Juan and Lucio to handle. If they play a high line, it could be their downfall.

Depending on what formation France use, Henry could absolutely own the likes of Cafu and Carlos. Those guys haven't played overwhelmingly on defense. Lucio has done a good job and Juan has been sufficient but has shown a general lack of experience.

The key for Brasil though is the bench. IMO, there's just too much depth on that Brasilian side. If something isn't working, they have the ability to make it work with other players who are smart enough to fit in.

HysterikiLL said:
Depending on what formation France use, Henry could absolutely own the likes of Cafu and Carlos. Those guys haven't played overwhelmingly on defense. Lucio has done a good job and Juan has been sufficient but has shown a general lack of experience.

The key for Brasil though is the bench. IMO, there's just too much depth on that Brasilian side. If something isn't working, they have the ability to make it work with other players who are smart enough to fit in.

I'd imagine they'll start with Juninho and maybe even Gilberto Silva. Emerson falls into the 'Zlatan Ibrahimovich/Adriano' category of most overrated players on the planet. With Silva knowing Henry so well at Arsenal, I'd imagine he'll sit in front of the back 4.

France have the ability to bring a Louis Saha or David Trezeguet off the bench which is pretty damn good. Certainly no worse than Fred and Robinho.

I just heard before that Brasil will likely start Robinho over Adriano. I'm surprised by this...I like Adriano and thought he's done a good job so far.

Having said that, I'm much more a Robinho fan. I like how he's be used to come off the bench late and add that explosion to the team, and it'll be good to see if he can add that spark for 90 minutes.

:hmmm: No se a quien apoyar... Brasil porque es el único equipo Americano y Francia porque mi familia es de allá

1 - 1 y se van a penalty's y gana Brasil

1-0 france.. PT you have Ronaldo on your avatar now???? ...you will end up with Luca toni or something :D :lol: :D :lol:

guatemalanfan said:
1-0 france.. PT you have Ronaldo on your avatar now???? ...you will end up with Luca toni or something :D :lol: :D :lol:

Hell no. I dislike Toni...

I had Onyewu until US was eliminated..I had Crespo until Argentina was elminated..and those are two teams I support...

I put Ronaldo just because I don't want to kill the WC Mode I am in...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom