Official Game Thread: Brazil vs France | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Brazil vs France

Cafu wanted that Frenchie's shirt. :lol: I love watching Zidane play.

I am gracious in defeat, and England didn't really deserve to go on, but I think it to be a bit of a piss take for you to have Ronaldo as your avatar Prime. The way he behaved to a fellow team companion defies belief.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Hi guys I am back

Hi WD. Sorry about the game. I REALLY wanted England to win. I went outside when it was time for the kicks. For what it's worth, I enjoyed watching them this WC.
~~Holli

Whitedolphin54 said:
I am gracious in defeat, and England didn't really deserve to go on, but I think it to be a bit of a piss take for you to have Ronaldo as your avatar Prime. The way he behaved to a fellow team companion defies belief.
England did play well, to bad about Rooney, was a great efford.

Whitedolphin54 said:

Sorry about England...seems sad to have things end in penalty kicks...I think they should keep playing until someone scores a real goal...even if it takes hours. :lol: My only team left is Italy.

Back
Top Bottom