Official Game Thread: Brazil vs France | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Brazil vs France

Prime Time said:
:lol: Its okay, you don't have to go through with it. I just knew since the beginning of the WC Brazil would not win.

Hats off to you bro, you called it front the start and certainly made it known :rolleyes:

Brasil just didn't play today. It took about 80 minutes before they got a shot on goal (did they even get one?). France's defense was incredible....they were everywhere.

Prime Time said:
:lol: Its okay, you don't have to go through with it. I just knew since the beginning of the WC Brazil would not win.

They just haven't looked like the Brazil that Jamaicans LOVE to watch play at all - the attacks haven't been the same, nothing. But let's be honest here - the better team to me, loss. Brazil did not come to play at all today, and France played their best game.

I know a lot of people are calling out Ronaldinho, but like I said, he's playing out've place due to ball hogs like Ronaldo & Adriano. He played fine today, and set up a lot of nice opportunities - the rest of the team was asleep.

Amars said:
The only player left from those commercial is Henry

I like the commercial with the kids where Beckenbauer runs unto the field. I saw him play in his prime in the Bundesleiga.

Roman529 said:
Germany and France would be a WWII battle. wow!!! :eek:

That will be great. I bet the same results will happen. Germany will man handle the frenchies.

Whitedolphin54 said:
My point was that there have been cheats in every game I have seen so far in this WC shag :wink: .

yea I agreed with you on that, I was more arguing with blueprint

Amars said:
That will be great. I bet the same results will happen. Germany will man handle the frenchies.

That would be a nice match....I still have to root for Italy.

Blueprint said:
Yup, and there's really no way to dispute that.

This has been a horrible World Cup as far as the refs are concerned.

Every single match is loaded with horrible calls......

Before the WC started, I commented on how bad the refs in MLS were and that we at least could look forward to better officiating than that.

Well, after seeing enough of these games, I'm actually thinking the refereeing in MLS is better than THIS!!!

I've watched almost all WC games since 1998, but this WC is by far the worst with regards to refereeing that I remember.

Anyway, congrats to France. I'll root for them against Portugal.

I thought when the two teams I love went at it, it would be a win-win for me, but this hurts so much :cry:

Holy **** I can't believe Brazil it's done, I missed the whole thing

Good for Zidane though, I hope he gets that championship once again

ckb2001 said:
Before the WC started, I commented on how bad the refs in MLS were and that we at least could look forward to better officiating than that.

Well, after seeing enough of these games, I'm actually thinking the refereeing in MLS is better than THIS!!!

I've watched almost all WC games since 1998, but this WC is by far the worst with regards to refereeing that I remember.

Anyway, congrats to France. I'll root for them against Portugal.

I remember you posting that ckb, and thinking then I hope you are right. Well after thinking about it I have never seen MLS, but cant help thinking that it cant be worse than this WC

Michelle Wie is teeing off on NBC....women's US Open. :D

Whitedolphin54 said:
I remember you posting that ckb, and thinking then I hope you are right. Well after thinking about it I have never seen MLS, but cant help thinking that it cant be worse than this WC

To be more specific, in MLS you don't see as many undeserved yellows (I think we have FIFA to blame for this, since the refs don't do their traditional "warning to the player" before giving out a yellow later). I think the amount of controversy over the average foul is probably the same.

The one thing where MLS refereeing is DEFINITELY far worse than what you see in this WC is with offsides calls. Generally, offsides calls in this WC are right on or acceptable if the call could have gone either way. MLS refs get a lot of those wrong.

Overall though, since bookings have such influence on the game, I tip it (only for this WC) in favor of MLS.

Back
Top Bottom