*Official Game Thread* England Vs Trinidad and Tobago | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Game Thread* England Vs Trinidad and Tobago

@@@

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Just over half an hour to go, hopefully a comfortable win for the boys

Hey!! :fire:

I think England wins 3-0....

GO TnT though...

Prime Time said:
Hey!! :fire:

I think England wins 3-0....

GO TnT though...
Sorry prime excitment got the better of me :lol: same for me 3-0 England, although i'd settle for any win

@@@ said:
Sorry prime excitment got the better of me :lol: same for me 3-0 England, although i'd settle for any win

:lol: Fine....just this once...;)

HolliFinFan said:
England--3-1

I really don't see TnT scoring..but maybe a PK or something occurs. You never know..

Im going out on a faaaaaaaaar limb and say TNT 1-0

I want them to get thier rum.

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (Reuters) - Trinidad and Tobago's 23 footballers and their Dutch coach, Leo Beenhakker, have each been promised a barrel of specially aged rum if they win Thursday's World Cup match against England.
ADVERTISEMENT

Nigel Bissoon, marketing manager of the Angostura Group of Companies, the makers of Angostura Aromatic Bitters, said the players were already heroes in their Caribbean country after their 0-0 draw against Sweden last week.

"But they can elevate themselves to a god-like status amongst their fans if they get one over England," Bissoon said in a statement on Wednesday.

"We hope that the barrel bonus will act as an extra incentive for the players as there are few Trinidadians who would not jump at the opportunity to own a full barrel of such fine rum."

Each of the 24 barrels Angostura is offering as a prize holds 247 litres (64 gallons) of rum.

Angostura's chief executive, Lawrence Duprey, said the rum would come from a batch that had been earmarked for a special occasion.

Trinidad and Tobago is the smallest country to qualify for the soccer World Cup.

Amars said:
Im going out on a faaaaaaaaar limb and say TNT 1-0

I want them to get thier rum.

Me too..how great would that be. What a story for that country If it happens. That would put them in such a good position to get to the next round, but England has so much talent it will be difficult.

Michael Owen should give this Defense fits..his speed seems like it is too much for them to handle.

England just missed the 1-0,,,,

Hislop got the start..I bet the other GK is very upset at his injury...

Hislop picking up where he left off...what a save.

Back
Top Bottom