*Official Game Thread* England Vs Trinidad and Tobago | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Game Thread* England Vs Trinidad and Tobago

Blueprint said:
Trinidad looks very, very impressive. I'm rooting for them since Jamaica's not in it.

That was an awesome save by John Terry. England came out firing and they had plenty of opportunities to score in the first 30-35 minutes. I think Trinidad & Tobago looks very good though. I know they'd be satisfied with a tie, but man, they should be up 1-0 right now.
for real man you shouldn't be dissing Walker like that, he's done an excellent job

I know wrong thread

Blueprint said:
Trinidad looks very, very impressive. I'm rooting for them since Jamaica's not in it.

That was an awesome save by John Terry. England came out firing and they had plenty of opportunities to score in the first 30-35 minutes. I think Trinidad & Tobago looks very good though. I know they'd be satisfied with a tie, but man, they should be up 1-0 right now.

And England should be up 4-0...

HolliFinFan said:
Halftime poll: Which looks the most frightening? Crouch or Section 126's avatar?

Pelican..I mean err Crouch...

nick1 said:
for real man you shouldn't be dissing Walker like that, he's done an excellent job

I know wrong thread
Walker sucks

Section126 said:
My avatar has belly stabbed guys before.

I say my avatar.

Who is that in your Avatar by the way? I always wanted to know.

Prime Time said:
And England should be up 4-0...
I pretty much said that when I touched base on their opportunities.

nick1 said:

I know wrong thread
OT - I changed it right before you posted that as I love this Wade quote.

But yeah, Toine has been horrible these first 3 games - he sucks.

Back
Top Bottom