OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina

Amars said:
This freakin sucks. I hate penalty kicks in the WC.

lol i love watching them......it's heck of alot better then trying to save them lol

That last penalty kick should have been retaken. Lehman came of his line before Cambiasso hit the bal and that's not allowed.

Man this tournament sukcs, there's no longer anybody in the tournament that I want to see win the World Cup.

~soap~ said:
That last penalty kick should have been retaken. Lehman came of his line before Cambiasso hit the bal and that's not allowed.

Man this tournament sukcs, there's no longer anybody in the tournament that I want to see win the World Cup.

You will not find a goalkeeper in the world who does not do that.

HolliFinFan said:
Game over. Sorry Prime, and congrats to Slap and FFib.
~~Holli

I was quite impressed with your prediction and to be honest with you..I was a little nervoes before the PKs. I was actually wondering if you had a flux capacitator in your house and you brought back home a Soccer Almanac.

While PKs are exciting for the fans it must be so devastating for the losing team. I kinda feel sorry for the Argentine fans.

But of course I am also very happy...........

Well, good win for Germany. I guess this lessens the chance of getting Klinsmann for the US :( Now, I'm hoping Germany wins it all. Maybe after that Klinsmann will feel he's accomplished as much as he could and his wife will pressure him to take a job closer to home :evil:

Dolphins_SR66 said:
I am watching it live and cant figure out what is causing the melee....some words and pushes....what caused it?

An A-hole German assistant got in Ayala's face.

What Pekerman was up to today i'll never know, he lets the Germans dictate his tactics and paid the price, poor use of substitues as well. Well done to Germany and especially Klinsman after all the stick he's taken, it was good to see Khan talking to Lehman before the shootout too

ckb2001 said:
Well, good win for Germany. I guess this lessens the chance of getting Klinsmann for the US :( Now, I'm hoping Germany wins it all. Maybe after that Klinsmann will feel he's accomplished as much as he could and his wife will pressure him to take a job closer to home :evil:

No way. If he becomes the WC he will stay Germanys coach. He already said he has no intention of becoming US coach.

I am calling it....

There is no way on god's green earth that germany loses in the semi's...

Ukrain is weak..and italy is...well...:lol:

~soap~ said:
No way. If he becomes the WC he will stay Germanys coach. He already said he has no intention of becoming US coach.

What did you expect him to say?

"Ah yeah..We are playing the in the quarters...but I am outta here guys! Good bye!"

Come on.

Drop a bag a cash in his lap and watch him come on over.

~soap~ said:

What he said means nothing, since he said that while he is still a coach of a team in the WC.. What else is he supposed to say.

Anyway, don't underestimate the influence of a wife and children wanting their husband near their home.

Klinsmann doantes all the money he makes to charity so he doesn't need the mone, he just likes his job and he already said he wants to stay. No I don't think he will go to US

Back
Top Bottom