OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina

BTW he already spends most of his time in California. Critics have said that he should be in Germnay more often but he doens't so he already is home with his wife and kids. I just don't think a Klinsmann is interested in US team, you should look for an older coach they are more willing, to bad Guus Hiddink is already taken

TotoreMexico said:
Hey! at least dominizzo is gonna stop posting :spam::chuckle:

Yeah, but it would be nice if he came back to take back some of what he said.

Great stuff. Never cheered for a German goal in my life. EVER. Really pleased they're through.

~soap~ said:
BTW he already spends most of his time in California. Critics have said that he should be in Germnay more often but he doens't so he already is home with his wife and kids. I just don't think a Klinsmann is interested in US team, you should look for an older coach they are more willing, to bad Guus Hiddink is already taken

Well, staying coach of Germany would mean lots of travel whereas the US training center is right where he lives.

By the way, before taking the Germany job, he often took part in US National Team practices working as an unofficial consultant with Arena. So, before this job, the team he had most interest in was the US. It's hard to say what he'll do, especially if Germany wins it all.

Boomer said:
Great stuff. Never cheered for a German goal in my life. EVER. Really pleased they're through.

Well, who are you going to root for if Germany plays Italy? Personally, I'd rather have the Germans go through.

Boomer said:

OMG, an english man cheered for germany?
:wink:

I thought that the entire island is pulling strong for Argentina.

:confused:

Geez, what has the world come to if even your soccer rivals cheer for you.

:sidelol:

It's okay....the Germans are gonna lose to Italy, after Italy takes care of Ukraine.

Forza azzurri !!!!!!!!!!

ckb2001 said:
Well, who are you going to root for if Germany plays Italy? Personally, I'd rather have the Germans go through.

Germany. Major tournaments are always better when the host nation is still playing.

FFiB said:
OMG, an english man cheered for germany?
:wink:

I thought that the entire island is pulling strong for Argentina.

:confused:

Geez, what has the world come to if even your soccer rivals cheer for you.

:sidelol:

Nah. Didi Hamann is still a Liverpool player, can't argue with the talent of Ballack, Klose and Borowski, a host nation should always be in the tournament as long as possible and Bavaria is a great place to holiday.

;)

Back
Top Bottom