Official Game Thread: Japan vs Australia | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Japan vs Australia

Japan have really crumbled here, been a good game though well worth taking a long lunch for :D

GOAL...Asutralia again! Aloisi...Japan just ran out of gas at the end it seems. 3 goals in like 8 minutes...

I was rooting for Japan even though I don't dislike Australia. I love how they showed the fans being all upset and now you see them cheering. I REALLY love the inflatable kangaroos being thrown around in the stands :lol:

@@@ said:
kawaguchi is the worst keeper i've seen at the tournament, terrible. No wonder he couldnt get in the portsmouth team a few years back

Japan are still very much on a learning curve.

@@@ said:
I agree with that, i think there is so much information about now via the interent and ever expanding tv coverage that US fans are aware they are not seeing the worlds best on a weekly basis so why would the MLS draw huge sellouts. Its a chicken and egg situation you need top class players to sell the league but you need a top class league to attract top class players

One positive note though. For the first time we have a profitable club in MLS: LA Galaxy. Somehow, the figured out how to successfully market to the soccer youth with good attendance to show for it.

Prime Time said:
GOAL...Asutralia again! Aloisi...Japan just ran out of gas at the end it seems. 3 goals in like 8 minutes...

I was rooting for Japan even though I don't dislike Australia. I love how they showed the fans being all upset and now you see them cheering. I REALLY love the inflatable kangaroos being thrown around in the stands :lol:

I wonder what inflatables people from Amsterdam would have :lol:

Whitedolphin54 said:
Hmmn-- Very long lunch. you must have a good boss.
lol, well he thinks i'm at home because needed some peace and quiet to do some "software development" :evilmod:

@@@ said:
lol, well he thinks i'm at home because needed some peace and quiet to do some "software development" :evilmod:

:lol: That is the WC spirit :)

Back
Top Bottom