Official Game Thread: Netherlands vs Portugal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Netherlands vs Portugal

:roflmao: @ all these cards being given. this is hilarious & pathetic all in one.

I don't care though, for either country..........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: x500.

I think the ref has been pretty good by the way. The players have been unfair and acted like this was the youth league, he's been pretty cold and given what's fair.

Oh and on a sidneote, the English can only be satisfied. whatever team they face will be in a bit of trouble. Portugal will have to restructure their midfield.

HolliFinFan said:
Why did the guy he threw down get the red? :confused:

Because Deco picked up the ball and walked away when it was Dutch. When cocu grabbed for it, he threw it the other way. Cocu just grabbed the ball that was his, Deco was acting like a child and it was a stupid move on his part.

Whitedolphin54 said:
The players are a disgrace--Cheating, play acting, bad tackles, bad sportsmanship.....
Couldn't agree more. There's been 3-5 huge incidents in the second half alone.

Whitedolphin54 said:
The players are a disgrace--Cheating, play acting, bad tackles, bad sportsmanship.....

I agree. The ref should be commended for being so consistant and punishing what needed to be punished.

Holy Crap I get home and put on the game and they were 10 min of Yellow Card Craziness. Then I notice there 3 red and 12 yellow. Is this game out of control?

Back
Top Bottom