** Official Game Watch thread Patriots at Steelers. Who you got or want? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Official Game Watch thread Patriots at Steelers. Who you got or want?

Pats may beat the Bills that would give us the rest game at the end of the season

Pats at best finish 4-13. Easily will have a Top 5 pick.
Yeah, wins are irrelevant at this point.

The good news is they have no weapons, so even with a QB they are gonna struggle.

Frankly, im not worried about next year. This year is more important right now.

Horrible coaching by Tomlin he may need to move on like Bill Beleicheck
7-6 with the team he has is pretty good. Still amazing that he is in his 17th year and never had a losing season.

Pats may beat the Bills that would give us the rest game at the end of the season
Depends on what the race for the number 1 and 2 seed in the AFC looks like. The number 2 seed would still be important because it could determine who's on the road in the 2nd round.
As for the divisional race, I would love to see MIami wins vs the Titans and Jets and then see the Bills lose to either the Chiefs or Cowboys. THat would give Miami the AFC East title 10 days from now.

Caleb Williams welcome to Chicago.

Bears overwhelming favorites to have the first pick now.

Unless Carolina wins 3 more games.

Yeah he is good at MID
He is 170-99-2 in his career with two Super Bowl appearances and a championship. True MID coaches are guys like Jon Gruden who went 117-112.

I don't like the Steelers a bit but don't see how you could call Tomin a mid coach.

Caleb Williams welcome to Chicago.

Bears overwhelming favorites to have the first pick now.

Unless Carolina wins 3 more games.
I live near the Chicago area and I'm not sure the Bears are going to move on from Justin Fields just yet. I'm expecting that they'll trade their pick for a boat load of picks like they did last year. They've got a ton of things that need fixed.

So I went to the NY Times Playoff predictor and with the Steelers losing, it seems Miami will clinch a playoff berth with wins over the Titans and Jets regardless of what Buffalo does the next two games. Of course win those two and Buffalo goes 1-1 the next two weeks gives us the division. But fun to think that as long as we beat the Titans, we are guaranteed to have a playoff clinching scenario in Week 15.

I live near the Chicago area and I'm not sure the Bears are going to move on from Justin Fields just yet. I'm expecting that they'll trade their pick for a boat load of picks like they did last year. They've got a ton of things that need fixed.

I follow the Bears very closely, my best friend and my boss are both Bears fans. And I am also an Ohio State die hard who’s a big Justin Fields fan as well.

I am positive they’ll take Caleb Williams after a full evaluation. You can’t ignore that arm talent. That kid is going to be a lot better with NFL players around him.

I think they’ll be able to get a solid asset for JF, who can still turn into a winning NFL QB. I know what he’s capable of. It’s lethal.

I think Atlanta might covet him. Maybe a conditional 3rd and 5th get it done. Especially if ATL stumbles into the playoffs and ends up picking 19th or so. He’s also a Georgia native so I think he’ll welcome it. “Mr. Georgia”.

There’s real explosive potential with those RBs and London/Pitts. They could do something crazy like and add Odunze in the first. London and Rome…

Last edited:
Pats are still 2nd in draft order, could get Drake Maye. I'd like to see them continue to scrape along with Mac, Zappe, and Belicheat tree OC's, but it's not going to happen. McCarthy/ Penix/Nix/Ewers/Daniels at the least.

He is 170-99-2 in his career with two Super Bowl appearances and a championship. True MID coaches are guys like Jon Gruden who went 117-112.

I don't like the Steelers a bit but don't see how you could call Tomin a mid coach.
Sarcasm /s

Back
Top Bottom