---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Very nice. I saw her in one of those Big break shows. Thanks for sharing :up:

[video=youtube_share;0lRTHrLE8qo]http://youtu.be/0lRTHrLE8qo[/video]

So i got the new driver I wanted for Christmas (Big Bertha alpha) and it blows. With all the useless adjustments i don't need the thing makes a thump when i hit it not a ping. The club looks great but that's all. After a couple buckets of balls and a round of 18 it did not get better.
Look for it soon on E bay.

So i got the new driver I wanted for Christmas (Big Bertha alpha) and it blows. With all the useless adjustments i don't need the thing makes a thump when i hit it not a ping. The club looks great but that's all. After a couple buckets of balls and a round of 18 it did not get better.
Look for it soon on E bay.

Bummer, sometimes newer isn't better. Usually you can tell pretty quickly if a club is going to work for you. Good thing is you are still golfing. Have a Happy new year

Same to you brother :brewskis:

The same thing happened last year when i bought a new set of irons. Ended up giving them to a friend. Hit my old knock off's much better.

clubandhat_zps90bfde20-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have told you Tiger. Them blondes are dangerous creatures

Tiger_Woods_appeared_to_be_missing_one_o-1.jpg
]

:chuckle:

I need a new driver. I was going to get one, then I hit every fairway my next time out, except 1 when I drove a green lol.. So I held on to the old rocketballz.

shot 15 strokes worse the following, hitting only 3 of 11 fairways before switching to 3 wood... Best score ever 79 followed by a 94 at same course in better conditions.

Played 9 yesterday at Hardley Bridge course. Shoot a 42 but it would have been worst except i birdied the last hole.

The course was in terrible shape and most fairway shoots were like hitting out of a sand trap.
Thank goodness for winter rules :chuckle:

Hey Slk I got rid of the new christmas driver I got and went back to my old Diablo Big bertha. You can get a good used one for around $100 on E bay and it's a solid club with lots of forgiveness.

You guys are killing me. No golf up here for another 2 months. Might need to make a road trip south soon.

I had another rough round.
Played skins with 3 other people..
me and one guy were tied at 4 skins, someone else had 2 we had 6 carry overs in a row and I needed to 2 put from 14 feet to win....had it go all the way around the hole and come out..
he won the next hole and 7 skins from carry overs..
Just brutal Irons for me...birdied 3 par 5's and double bogied att par 3's...turrible

You guys are killing me. No golf up here for another 2 months. Might need to make a road trip south soon.

It's ****ing -15 here today, **** New York and winter.

My down payment is in for a golf trip in September. 8 of us heading to the Virginia Beach area for a week of golf.

Back
Top Bottom